Great Work! (Excess Skin Removal of Stomach (Tummy Tuck) and Chest - Minneapolis, MN

I had lost well over 110 lbs when I was in Grade...

I had lost well over 110 lbs when I was in Grade School and High School and carried excess skin in my chest and stomach for nearly 10 years. I joined the Marine Corp and proceeded through infantry and Sniper school. The excess skin did get in the way every once in a while and felt very difficult to measure my progress on how lean,fit or how much weight I had lost at times.

I had carried around the excess skin and weight and it would be shrink and expand with my fluxuating weight. It was frustrating trying to stay lean and tight with loose skin and always wondered how much it weighed. I was very confident and accomplished alot with it but I definitly wanted it gone for my next step in life goals.

The procedure went great and I was in and out the same day. The surgery felt like a second and I had no nervous feeling for surgery because Dr. Gervais and his staff instilled plenty of confidence in me and their work, so I had no second thoughts what so ever. The recovery went great and they answered all the questions I had. The results are great in both my chest and stomach and not only is my confidence much higher then before but I feel great psychically.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais and the staff where of great help and answered all my questions prior to my surgery as well as making me feel comfortable and very confident in proceeding with the surgery. The facilities are very welcoming and the wait time is minimal to none. I am trying out for Special Forces next summer and wanted to go to the best doctor for the job and I definitely found it in Dr. Gervais and his staff.

Welcome to RealSelf!

Wow that's an amazing weight loss and you should be proud of yourself.  How far post op are you?  Also we would love to see some pre and post op pictures if you have them.

Good luck with your Special Forces try outs:)   Keep us up to date on how everything is going.