Official Resignation from the Itty-bitty-____ Committee (O: - Minneapolis, MN

I was tired of buying padded bras...sick of...

I was tired of buying padded bras...sick of swimming in an "A" cup, and after 5 years of serious consideration I knew it was time for me to make a change, for me. I LOVE seeing myself in my birthday suit in a mirror now, before I was quick to look away.

(Cost field is probably inaccurate, I don't remember the exact amount. I know it was under 6,000.00)

Glad you're happy with your body now! I can imagine that going from small to big would make a huge difference in how you feel.

I have to admit, sometimes I forget that I had it done.. Just last week I caught a glimpse of myself when I was getting ready to change, it was a nice surprise! (o:
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I have and will continue to recommend Dr. T for this procedure for as long as I live. As you have probably read in the other reviews, not only is he awesome, but so are his staff members. I knew I was in the right "hands" for sure when we discussed size. I knew basically what I wanted, I went through the "sizing" procedure at the clinic, after that I chose what I liked out of the pics on the website in preparation for my procedure. He assured me that he would send me home with the best fit....and he did for sure!