My Breast Aug Review - Minneapolis, MN

I highly recommend a breast augmentation for any...

I highly recommend a breast augmentation for any women seriously considering the surgery.

Pro: My body looks as mature as it should have been at my age also im not constantly trying to make my chest bigger then it actually is anymore.

Con:The only disadvantages i can even think of are; I wasnt born with natural beautiful full breasts, and being so far away from my doctor.

I had a breast augmentation surgery done at the age of 21years, my body hadnt matured as it should have like my other siblings bodies had! This may be surgery but it isnt anything the average person cant handle. I was happy the way the staff and doctor treated me but was even more happy to see how comfortable they made my boyfriend feel. He wasnt uncomfortable at any point. I previous went to 3 other consultations with 3 different doctors before i considered doing this surgery and once i stepped foot into this office i knew it was the one for me. Thanks So Much to you ALL!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Gervais treated me as he would a friend or family membor. The majority of my questions were answered before my surgery date, any remaining questions were answered by the doctor & his staff before surgery as well. Any statments of questions answer after surgery were nothing but good! Dr.Gervais was there for me every step of the way.