The Best! - Minneapolis, MN

I always wanted to be more proportional on my body...

I always wanted to be more proportional on my body and feel more confident in myself. When I met with Dr. Gervais, he was able to provide me with something that would work for me.

After my first augumentation, I had a baby and everything changed on my body. So, I consulted with Dr. Gervais on what to do and we decided to switch from saline to silicone and go a little bigger. It was the best decision and I am so so happy with how my body looks now.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

The professionalism, expertise, confidence, and overall experience with Dr. Gervais and his staff is what sold me on investing in their services. Dr. Gervais is an outstanding surgeon along with his team! Their follow-up is above all expectations so you feel confident and know they care about you and your overall experience and happiness with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Gervais and his team to anyone who is interested in breast augumentation.

Dear jlw0909,
Thank you for the feedback and your support. I will be sure to pass on your praise to my staff. We are happy to hear that you are doing well and were pleased with your results and treatment at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery.