So Far So Good! - Minneapolis, MN

I'm very happy with my results. I received...

I'm very happy with my results. I received injections 4/28 and by 5/06 I am beginning to see excellent results already.

My physician originally did the injections so he could isolate those muscles to inject a filler later. I'll let him make the call, but I might not need filler there at all. I'd rather use the filler somewhere else. Are no lines between my eyebrows at all. I had deep, deep lines there prior to the Botox.

I also believe that the Botox worked so well because my physician is very skilled in injecting the right muscles. Because of this excellent experience with this physician, I will never have injections performed by anyone else. I cannot believe the results. Well worth it!

Lines between my eyebrows due to stress and age.

Lines between my eyebrows due to stress and age.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I have been to a couple of different plastic surgeons to discuss injectables, spider veins and arm lifts. I have had an injection of Sculptra by a spa and a nurse 2 years ago. It was a fairly agreeable experience, but there were questions that were left unanswered. Dr. Tholen covers everything you need to know. The clinic pricing is very competitive, too.