So Far So Good! - Minneapolis, MN

I'm very happy with my results. I received...

I'm very happy with my results. I received injections 4/28 and by 5/06 I am beginning to see excellent results already.

My physician originally did the injections so he could isolate those muscles to inject a filler later. I'll let him make the call, but I might not need filler there at all. I'd rather use the filler somewhere else. Are no lines between my eyebrows at all. I had deep, deep lines there prior to the Botox.

I also believe that the Botox worked so well because my physician is very skilled in injecting the right muscles. Because of this excellent experience with this physician, I will never have injections performed by anyone else. I cannot believe the results. Well worth it!

Lines between my eyebrows due to stress and age.

Lines between my eyebrows due to stress and age.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I have been to a couple of different plastic surgeons to discuss injectables, spider veins and arm lifts. I have had an injection of Sculptra by a spa and a nurse 2 years ago. It was a fairly agreeable experience, but there were questions that were left unanswered. Dr. Tholen covers everything you need to know. The clinic pricing is very competitive, too.

Hi mncardiojunkie,

Welcome to the Botox community! It's funny I was going to ask you where on your face you had the Botox injected, but you updated your post which was great. That's great that your doctor was isolating the muscles to inject them with fillers and now you might not need fillers. We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Are you going to continue with this it the future? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Thank you Britt! I need to dig through my photos to see if I can find a "before". However, since I tried to hide those lines, I might not find one.

I am due to return to Dr. Tholen May 17 for injectable fillers. So if I can find reasonable "before" photos and will be happy to post them.

I believe that people that are unhappy with Botox results are either "immune" to the product or the individual injecting the product is not skilled. I could not be happier with the results. I'm overwhelmed by the improvement.

That's fantastic! I'm so glad it went well please let us know how your next one goes and if you find photos yes we would love to see them. Thanks so much and I hope you have a great week.

-Britt