No More Saddle Bags - Minneapolis, MN

I have always worked out and couldn't get rid...

I have always worked out and couldn't get rid of very stubborn saddle bags. Have always been very self conscious about them. I went to a couple other plastic surgeons to get opinions on what procedure to have. One recommended liposuction to inner and outer thighs. The other recommended liposuction to inner and outer thighs but told me I might not be happy with the results and that I might need a butt and thigh lift which would require another surgery.

When I met with Dr. Gervais he was very honest about what he felt the results would be with liposuction. After having three children, losing and gaining wait over the years and having lax skin at age 54 he felt liposuction would only give me more sagging skin. I decided to go with the butt and thigh lift with Dr.Gervais.

So glad I did it! Went to a wedding last weekend and for the first time in years felt good about how I looked in a dress. No more saddles bags! Amen!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais was extremely professional. He was very patient and saw me a couple times to answer my million questions before I decided to have the surgery. The entire staff at Minneapolis Plastic Surgery is wonderful!

Dear No More Saddle Bags, I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and that your looking fabulous in your new dress. Thank you for the excellent review. Good luck!
Dr. G.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything worked out well for you, sounds like you're loving your new body!