Love the Stunning Results! - Minneapolis, MN

After losing over 120 pounds through diet and...

After losing over 120 pounds through diet and exercise, I was ready to be out with the old loose skin and in with a healthy, fit look.

I am so glad I did this. Be aware that this is a big surgery, and believe your physician when you are told about the lengthy recovery. In the beginning I experienced pain, but it was effectively controlled with oral pain meds. The results are dramatic, and I am more than thrilled with the results so far (I am 8 weeks post-op). I highly recommend this procedure to anyone who is trying to finish their transformation to a healthy, fit lifestyle after significant weight loss.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

A thorough research process of the procedure led me to conclude that I was looking for a practice that included: 1. a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in lower body lifts. 2. an office staff that exemplified a team approach to delivering excellent care in all aspects of the process. 3. the opportunity to have my surgery in a free standing outpatient operating facility. (lower risk of infections; surgeon and support staff are well orchestrated, efficient team in familiar setting). By choosing Dr T, all of the above qualities were quickly evident and my expectations exceeded. In addition, I found that I was treated with the utmost respect and dignity. Each and every one of my questions was answered completely, patiently and enthusiastically, both by Dr Tholen and his knowledgeable staff. There was a prevalent attitude that this group of professionals was proud of their quality care, and loved their jobs. Happy workers make happy patients! I felt totally prepared for what the operation and recovery would be like. Dr T delivers care that is based on sound evidence leading to predictable consistent results - you will not find any gimmicky gadgets or procedures that are experimental or merely for marketing purposes. I have quite a bit of experience with behind the scenes doctors offices, and this one is the real deal. The other practices with whom I consulted all had some good features, but Dr T's practice had the complete package.

Thanks you for your kind comments and thoughtful review. You have taken the time to educate others, and although my staff and I try mightily to do exactly that, the words of an actual patient have the authority of "I've been there" experience.

Yours is one of the best reviews I have received, and my staff and I appreciate it. Take care!

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your weight loss and body lift.