Outstanding Plastic Surgeon... Amazing Results - Mineola, NY

I needed to look refreshed, and I wanted a natural...

I needed to look refreshed, and I wanted a natural result, not that fake results that other doctors deliver. I look 10 years younger, although no one can figure out what I had done because the results are so natural.

My employees don't know that I had a facelift, (they know that I did something), but can't quite figure it out, so I don't feel comfortable posting my pics.

Dr.Gallagher's website is: http://www.islandplasticsurgery.com/
Hi there, would you post some pre and post pictures, your experience sounds great. Also, I can not find Dr. Gallager's website, which is unusual.
The recovery was absolutely tolerable, and I followed all the post-op instructions that she gave me. I slept elevated, ate healthy (avoiding salty foods), and also ate fresh pineapple to naturally reduce swelling. (Oh yeah, and I used the frozen bag of peas trick the first 24 hours to minimize any potential swelling).

I definitely took a week off to give myself time to rest, (but I had felt so comfortable with the procedure that she performed, that I knew that the healing process was one that I wouldn't not stress myself over). There is some swelling and bruising but I was back to work in a week, and no one knew for sure what I had done. Got to love it.

Any residual bruising that I had, I concealed with Dermablend concealer, (which I swear by when I get injected with Botox or fillers or have a procedure done). The product is made specifically for surgical patients, and for those that need maximum coverage.

Now, I'm planning a neck lift n the next year or two, depending on when She feels that I'm ready. I look so natural, (not like ET or Joan Rivers), and I'm so glad that I made the decision to have my surgery with her.

Dr. Gallager, you are amazing!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

I had facial surgery with Dr. G, and the results were astounding. I've also had some liposuction, with her, and she did a great job. She has an eye for detail, and she came highly recommended. Now I know why. I will always go to her for any plastic surgical needs. She is a stellar plastic surgeon, who has an amazing bedside manner. Thank you Dr. G!