It's been almost 3 weeks since my procedure (lipo...

It's been almost 3 weeks since my procedure (lipo in my tummy and back area and fat tranfer to my butt) I had absolutely no brusing I still have swelling and feeling a bit sore.all In all am pleased with my results . I'm in the process of post-op lymphatic massages and it does the body good.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. By the way none of them are certified nurses and they assist the surgery..RED FLAG..To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.)
Hello imaros111 I totally understand the whole garment situation, I was told to buy one garment! I have purchased 6 in total and they fail to tell you that the garments needed are by stages. The rubber mat is so not needed. I started wearing my new garment without the mat and I'm healing nicely. I will post pics later today. The tighter the garment the better your skins adheres to its new shape. However everyone is different but I agree with the fact that the staff should be better informing the client/patient. With the exception of the dumb ass that run the massages I never had any issues with any of the ladies who work there. I wish you well and hope to see your results

Going on month #2 although I'm still a bit swollen...

Going on month #2 although I'm still a bit swollen in some areas I can honestly say that I'm happy with my results. I gained 5lbs in the process to maintain my butt and now I'm noticing the change. For those of you who have experienced bad results I say it's probably due to the lack of your post op home care. I wear my faja 24/7 except to shower and I get a massage once a week, drink plenty of fresh home made pineapple water, home made detox water made with 1/2 cucumber sliced, 1tangerine, one grapefruit, 1 lemon and a few mint leaves, great tasting refreshing and great for the skin... Ill post pics for everyone. Eating healthy doesn't mean starving and when Dr. Shahine say eat food it doesn't mean going to McDonalds and getting everything on the menu. But to each is own and you are responsible for your own.
You look great! Huge difference
Hi hun glad ur doing good n HaPPY with ur results! Yes post op care is soooooo important! Just had my sx friday lipo of tummy sides n back... Starting my massages tomorrow.. I'm on a no salt no sugar lifestyle change until I get the figure I want.. can't wait!!
Joandry.. If you read my comments I don't bash Dr Shahine I am one of those whose is pleased with him and his work. There are a few things that he can tweark and simply is having his staff better explain the "garment" situation and telling us we need more than just a stage one garment. I look great! And it's only been two months this Wednesday. Just because I sympathize with a person I don't feel the same as they all do, I believe when going into surgery one shouldn't go with the mind frame of looking like a poster chick so to say, but believe that your looks will improve and only of you follow post operative instructions. So next time you want to go on a rant read all post and realize the negative post came from fools like you. My only negative review was towards the ONE lady who runs the massages. Everyone else including Dr. Shahine had treated me with respect

Feeling good

May 12th marked my 2 month of having had my surgery, I visited my doctor on the 9th for a post-operative visit. He assured me that my healing process is going well. I did have a few concerns and he gave me instructions to apply extra pressure in certain areas where I appear to still have swelling and some numbness and slight burning. He did check for any fluid but all is well. He simply said add extra padding on waist and I have a special board sold by Salome to place on my lower abs. I understand that with lipo surgery the results take a while to truly show however I have seen a huge transformation in my body. I feel good about myself and I'm sure that in the future with continued care I will look amazing. I love my Dr. Shahine for giving me my self confidence back.

More photos

3 months

I'm going on my 3rd month this week and I feel pretty good and everyday I look better. I still have certain areas of discomfort and tiresome but all in all I'm doing well.

5 months

Yesterday I went in for my 5 month PO appointment. I wanted to have the doctor check to see if all is well & if my healing process is going good. I often feel sharp pains on my left side and some numbing he checked me throughly and He reasured me that Im healing beautifully. I thought my butt went down substantially due to some weight loss however it appears to be porportioned to my body. hopefully if all goes well I should be having my breast augmentation done this winter. Then my body will look perfect for me.
I wanted update my experience on the forum because recently I have been receiving private messages from women who are either considering getting lipo and fat transfer to the butt otherwise known as brazilian butt lift or those who have experienced and for some reason think I'm a paid employee of Dr Shahine.  First and foremost I am not an employee, I found out about Dr. Shahine via web searches. I made my appointment for a consult and I must say as soon as I left I knew I would have my procedures done with him. After visiting 6 other PS he was the only one to ensure that I did not need a full tummy tuck to achieve the look I wanted. I also was impressed that I did not need to be put under general anesthesia. I am a mother of 5 children 43 years old and I wanted to look beautiful again. The day of surgery I was a bit anxious however as soon as I was in the procedure room I was relaxed. The doctor explained everything step by step. He first started with the numbing solution which he gives you quick short injections that in all honesty does not hurt. It feels like Mosquitos stings. TATH IS THE EXTENT OF ANY PAIN! I swear after that I felt nothing, but was awake, aware and very relaxed. He played soft music for me and we talked throughout the entire procedure. He explained how he can sculpt my body better being able to have me move from side to side. In the end I swear I was in shock because I absolutely felt great & looked even better. My son and his girlfriend were there and couldn't believe how well I looked. I have messages of ladies claiming his pics are fake I took my own photos every week and I still cannot believe how good I look. It's been 8 months since my surgery and my body has not looked better. He completed my look just last week when he gave my breast feeding boobs new life. I will be posting my amazing experience on a separate review.  If you are considering body sculpting and a BBL please see Dr. Shahine. Do not believe those people who post negative remarks. Trust me there is no pain during the procedure. Your left with no scars, and with the correct after care meaning compression garments and following his orders you will look better than you expected. I believed in him and I am happy with my results! He doesn't pay me to post my updates I post because it enrages me that there are those who question me and my experience. He has given me my self confidence back and has done a great job being the best he can be professionally and morally.
You look amazing! How long were u out of work? Because of your results im considering this doctor. Thanks for sharing hunni
hello MommaCake, I did my durgery on a Tuesday evening and took off the rest of the week. however although I have a desk job and my husband drove me into work I was subject to riding the NYC trains back home which in reality was not the best. I suggest a whole week and a weekend. my doctor was and still is always ready and able to answer and see me at anytime. I am happy with my results because I dont have the scar going from side to side. its a process but in the end it was all worth it.

My update

Check out the links below

Pictures for those non believers

I took these pictures Wednesday Oct. 30 before going in for my BA
I can't see the pics for some reason
Beautiful babe keep it up luv oxoxox

My pics AGAIN

The after

Pics

No photo??
i cant see pictures :(
Awww u deleted the photos :(

Lipo

Some pics of b4 after
Posted a few pics I will post my TT pics..I decided on getting a TT after losing weight and sagging skin was making feel self conscious. Especially after my BA
Posted some pics

TT

A few pics
wow.. awesome .. GREAT RESULTS :DD
Thanks for posting pics! You look great!!!!
you have a hard earned body!!! scar looks great and thin!!!

New CG

I'm wearing a new compression garment Fajate in XS to wear around the house and to sleep in.. The faja my PS have me not only cuts my skin through under tees and pads I use as cushion under my breast area it also feels as if my ribs are being crushed. I can wear it all day with the binder over it as per his orders. But to sleep in it is like a death sentence.
Hummm, hard to see if your scar is symmetrical from here (as per our earlier conversation). It look so very very low and I love your BB!
Looking great
That is one crazy outfit!!! Do you wear that under the binder? Look how tiny your ribs are!!!

Belly button plugs

Ladies I wanted to share what I use to keep my BB open and round
Im confused so first you had lipo and lookd that good then your stomach got saggy like above and you had your tummy tuck?
Yes sophy13, I had the lipo ( March 2013) but as the year post-op approached I lost more weight . My ps request you "FEED" your butt. I had fat transfer as well. I did everything as per his orders. I looked good but actually weighed 155lbs. Didn't fit in much and I was always skinny. Then at 6 months (Sept. 2013) PO I started eating clean and training dirty. I lost weight and my tummy got saggy. It was the most upsetting and disturbing thing. He requested I stop losing weight when I went in for my BA in October. I stopped working out as much but continued to eat clean. As the year ended my skin looked nasty. I was embarrassed to let my husband see it. I talked to my trainer at the gym and we worked my abs crazy but nothing more than strength and agility came about. Therefore decided to do the tummy tuck. I went in for my consult with Yager on my birthday March 8th 2014 4 days shy of my one year post op lipo sculpture. My recovery has been really easy. I thought I would be in pain but my only pain was in my lower back from being bent in an L position for 7 days. My PS did muscle repair but it felt as if I just worked out my abs. I've had a few days of swell hell but overall I'm pleased and happy I went through with it.
You look great! He was my first choice but all I kept reading was bad reviews :/ so I changed my mind about going to him

I month post op

At one month post op I've experienced swelling only on my right side. Doc have me the okay to use the treadmill and light weights for arms. NO AB
WORK until after he checks me at my 6 week appt. the next day I went for a long walk around the track at my local and sneezed. I got home in tears the pain was so intense. I was in pain for at least 5 days. Today I'm feeling good and swelling is better. I will post pics later today. My 6 week PO is next week and can't wait to see my PS
Dammmmmmmm YOU LOOK AMAZING.. I'm looking forward to get my surgery done with Dr. Aslani
Hi sweetie . Is there a website for the belly button plug? Or did you buy it at the doctor office. Please let me know thanks :)

3 month po

Feeling frustrated with the healing process. My scar, swelling and weight. I just wrote my issues on the May TT forum and wanted to post pics for the ladies to see my concerns

12 wk po

More pics

These are all as of today with bikini and without
DR. Ayman Shahine

My experience with Dr Shahine was extremely pleasant. He treated me with care and being that my procedure was done with local anesthesia he was able to explain what he was doing. I his bedside manner made feel extremely comfortable and relaxed.