Working hard to get tt and bbl. 50 more pounds to go!

Hi ladies I'm new to this site and I've read many...

Hi ladies I'm new to this site and I've read many reviews on the tt procedure, it's quite intresting and helps me to prepare for my tt thx.

I'm 36 mother of 4 i have a 17yr, 12yr twins and a 9yr. I love my boys but the pregnancies destroyed my figure. My weight goes up and down but I've always stayed under 200. My height is 5'7 and I now weigh 250. I have lost 22 pounds in 2months and I want to loss around 50 more before I have my tt.

Im currently looking for a good Dr. so I can get the process going. Does anyone have suggestions? I willing to pay the price to look very nice!! Ttyl

Hey ladies I been on this site all day just about...

Hey ladies I been on this site all day just about it's addictive I can't wait!

Still researching so far there's only 3 Doctors...

Still researching so far there's only 3 Doctors that shows excellence. I also plan to get a bbl but I don't know which one I want to do first tho tt or bbl. Weight loss process is coming right along I lost 4 more pounds! Yahhaa

Hi community, ok I'm booked for my orientation...

Hi community, ok I'm booked for my orientation with Dr. Gabay next week I'm sooo excited. I alo lost 5 more pounds so far:) ok I'll check with you'll later.

Well I went to see Dr. Gabay and had a...

Well I went to see Dr. Gabay and had a consultation. My plans were to get a bbl first then a tt. The doctor recommended that I get both tt and bbl and he wont do a bbl without a tt. I don't feel comfortable with a doctor telling me that I absolutely have to get both at the sametime he said that my stomach will look worst than it does now if I don't get a tt. I thought the Doctor would advise me to loose wait first but he didnt and I could've set my appt for next week if i wanted too. I want both procedures done at the sametime but not if I'm traveling a long way in discomfort, demanded to have both at the sametime, plus I will have to take 3 weeks off from work (not) so I guess I'm back to square 1 :(

Hi ladies I've been gone for a while, I'm back now...

Hi ladies I've been gone for a while, I'm back now at least a little more than I have. Well I've been working crazy hours and going to school but I still plan to get my tt and bbl. I'm on a diet which is protein,veggies, and fruit included in 3 meals per day plus 3 snacks rather it's popcorn (light no butter 1/2 cup, broccoli, 100 calories snack, salad or fruit. I drink green tea w/huney and lemon, water, or crystal light singles. It's hard but it can be done with determination. I also work out at home and the gym 4/5 days a week now, when I first started I was only doing 3 days. I started out weighing 250 in Aug. I now weigh 236. So I believe it's working I wish I knew how to upload pics so I can show my results but I will one day lol. So I will keep you all updated. P.S. I think I found the Doctor for my procedure her name is Dr. Hardaway here in Michigan happy about that her quote so far is 8-9k for tt and bbl but I will know for sure when I go to my consultation in December. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hi Rese12 and pancakes215 - Y'all sound just like me. I am 5'7" and currently weigh about 240 lbs. I just lost about 10 lbs in the last month. I got up to about 280 with my last pregnancy then dropped to around 250 after delivery and been stuck there ever since. I recently scheduled a mommy makeover for April 1st. I will be getting a tummy tuck with muscle repair and breast implants. I had full term twins (6 lbs 1 oz & 6 lbs 14 oz) and then last year had a 10 lb baby. I have always been a big girl, but I want to get to around 200 by the time I have surgery. My PS said as long as I don't expect or am trying to get "skinny" there is no reason for me not have a TT now. All of my fat is in the front and I have a small waist, wide hips and a big butt, so I'm hoping I end up with a nice hourglass figure. I've been looking for other ladies built like myself getting a TT so I can have a realistic goal.
Oh, and you too fat belly bella - sounds like there are a few of us out there built alike. Big girls got to stick together :-)
IM CURRently 280 LBS having my consult with Dr J flying in from Fl., April 2013. I'm on a diet now to lose the weight for Tt/bbl by November 2013. I want to get down to 200lbs by SX date. Wish me blessings.
Hi Rochestermom...sorry for the late reply I haven't been on this site in a while but yes it sounds like it we have a lot in common....I had a little set back because of the holidays but I'm back on track now...I ended up getting back up to 250 so far I lost 5, im trying to get to around 190/200 by May!....we go keep focus so we can begin our journey good luck!
Hi honeybunnz.....sorry for the late reply... you can do it...I had a set back and gained some weight back but I'm determined to lose at least 30 by May...we got our work cut out so keep focus and good luck!!
hey girl, im kinda in the same boat wit u about the weight thing and im kinda bummed that u said he insisted on a tummy tuck bcuz i really didnt wanna go that far but i have a consultation with him on nov. 7 i guess i see what he has to say but my question is...did he suggest the tt for ur current weight and did u tell him that u planned on losing more weight?? buz my plan was to lose some weight bcuz after reading a ton of posts on here i learned that the better the shape u are in the better the results...so im guessing thats why he insisted on a tt to give u that silohette...but good luck with ur diet and ur bbl journey keep us posted honey!! :)
by him i mean dr. gabay sorry lol
Hi pancakes..that's ok an thanks....let me start off by saying Im not knocking Dr. Gabays work or anything hes good! At the time of my consultation I weighed 240 I believe and no the doctor didn't have a problem with my weight I asked should I lose weight first he said "no". I had two other consultation the Doctors told me to make sure I'm at my ideal weight preferably 229 and under so that's what I'm doing. Yes, Dr. G also insisted that I get both tt/bbl at the same time and wouldnt do it separately but Like you said its probably to have that hour glass figure which is good but I like to have options you know. I do plan to get both but I'm kinda unsure about at the same time and being off work for 3 weeks. I found a good ps and I will be ready in Dec. so I'm excited I will keep you posted. Keep me updated as well. Good luck!
oh ok i understand and im happy u found some one that suits u!! i have come to the conclusion that i will get a tt as well as the bbl ive been big all my life n i kno no matter how much i lose ill never have the true body i want..im currently 230 (my highest was 290) so im tryna get to 199 for my own personal goal but i want a nice flat tummy and a plump rear lol but i think it would be a nice reward for all ny hard work...but i will be lookin for updates girl!! and good luck to u too!!
I been searching for a ps a while now this site made my search so easy im really glad i found it lol....im sure you will find the right Doctor you already may have found him Dr. G..... Dr. Salama and Dr. Jimerson is realllllyy good to i was considering taking that trip.... we really do have similar stories :) I know exactly how you feel....we're going to look great girl we deserve it!
I'm sorry I didn't address your concern earlier with what I said about Dr. Gabay insisting tt don't be bummed because of my experience everybody is different He may not tell you that you need a tt but please dont let it scare you or anything Just don't mention tt like I did lol... Ive read only one other review that he insist a tt and me so that's 2 out of 10 reviews that I've read so it's a great chance he won't say you'll need a tt.
You have to go with what you're comfortable with. Go with your gut.
Hi Bella thanks and I will!
Great job! We are ending up our 90 day challenge over in the forum, but I'm sure that there are other ladies wanting to drop a few pounds, so why don't you start a new cycle. Good luck!!!
Ok thanks and congrats on your weight lost success. I might just do that. How did you start the 90 day challenge.

Wow you are doing amazing!!

Thanks!!

Keep up the good work with the weight loss:)  You are going to get there!

Thanks Kimmers 25! I sure plan too!
Hi Bella, yes we are in the same category except you have booty I don't any more lol so after my tt I plan to have a Brazilian butt lift. Far asThe weight it is hard to come off seems like its glued to my body I work sooo hard lol when I tell ppl how much I weigh they can't believe I do carry it well but it's to much for me I don't want to be petite because I will look funny because I'm big boned but I do want to stay healthy and get my tt an bbl so it's definitely coming off. So keep me updated on your progress and I'll do the same hopefully we can help each other through this journey.
Hi Rese! We're in the same category both with weight and height. I started at 277 but now I'm down 20 lbs since June. I want to get as small as I can before my surgery next year. Hopefully I can get in the 170 range at the most. I have a lot of skin on my belly, but I have big thighs (always have) so I don't plan on being stick thin plus I don't really want to lose my curves (boobs n butt). I'm doing a tummy tuck with lipo to upper abdomen, flanks, hips, and back.
Thanks so much I'm glad to be apart of the community!! I plan to have the best results possible, I've been on a exercise plan work out 4 days a week eat healthy. I want my tt by Nov. so I have a lot of work to do!! Thx again I will keep you updated.

Welcome to the community!!   So glad you joined us and we look forward to seeing you through your journey.

Keep up the good work with the weight loss!  For optimal tummy tuck results you really should be within 15-20 pounds of your ideal weight.  You will be happy in the end if you get the weight off first.  You can do this!!!

Keep doing the research on the doctors because this is the most important part of the process.  I have added a link for the Michigan Doctors here on RealSelf.  Start here and your will find patient reviews, Q&A's and also some great Community Forums.