Thermage - Great results so far - Garden City, MI

I am 41 years old, and have been noticing...

I am 41 years old, and have been noticing sagging/drooping skin on my neck and around my eyes. I had done the Active FX laser facial 2 years ago, but I didn't want to do the 1 week downtime again. I did research and Thermage seemed like a good alternative to give me the results I was looking for (even though it doesn't seem to be too highly rated here). The doctor was running a half-off special on Thermage so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try it (PLUS free botox for my brow area, which I will get in two weeks). Firstly, I can tell you right off the bat that the skin around my jawline and neck is TIGHT and the looseness has completely disappeared! I was amazed that I noticed such a big difference so soon after the procedure (the same day). My skin overall on my face seems to be tighter as well, and look forward to seeing the complete results in six months. It's been 4 days since the procedure, and I experienced no side effects whatsoever. I will not lie, however, and say that when the aesthestician used the highest setting that it was not painful, especially on the jawline and neck. At one point I broke out in tears. If you do this procedure I would highly recommend taking pain meds beforehand. I would do this procedure again, and will know to do this next time.

I go there for dermatologist services. Was it painful and do they also do Thermage on other parts of the body. Ad says they do. What is the Active FX like? What do they do? Why is there a week down time?
Skin & Vein Center in Garden City, MI.
Hi
What clinc did you go to? This all sounds wonderful
Fenton Dermatologist