Flat Tummy Aug 3,2011 - Michigan

I had my mommy makeover Aug 3, 2011- and am...

I had my mommy makeover Aug 3, 2011- and am currently going in for a revison Feb ,Love my results but some issues with my belly button, andmy right side, the ps is going to cut wider around my sides,and redo the tuck, as well as my side flanks:) I am hoping recovery will be quicker and without drains,but thats just a dream!:) I hated the drain I had the first time.As soon as the drain was out, recovery was a brezze! I am able to wear size 2 jeans,and xs small shirts,which makes me very happy! I like the way I look with clothes, but need to be tweaked to look good in a bathing suit! I will post photo soon-I had another account-but for some reason would not allow me to add new photos :)

Ugh that should of read feb 7! What I have also...

ugh that should of read feb 7! What I have also noticed once my belly was gone,I had some thick thighs and omygosh HIPS!LOL after this revision I am so working on my legs... I signed up for a 10k and a tri, so heres to hoping for quick healing! :)

How awesome,I am getting a cold 7 days before I go...

How awesome,I am getting a cold 7 days before I go under, hoping it will go away! Plus I am hosting a super bowl party...this can not behappening! Arg!

I go under tomorrow so ready for this revision!

I go under tomorrow so ready for this revision!

Almost a wk post revision all is ok- but today my...

Almost a wk post revision all is ok- but today my freaking sides hurt so bad :( my mom was here for almost a wk to help and left today- being on my feet all day is taking a toll - ouch !

Just went to my.2 wk revision checkup. - I am so...

Just went to my.2 wk revision checkup. - I am so happy I wanted to cry. - it may have taken two surgerys but so worth it :) my ps and staff are amazing!

Wow! Good for you! I hope I can get into a zero after mine :)
Thanks:) I was about a 7-8 my belly hang- I just bought a size 0 skirt today a put passed out :)
Darn auto correct
Size 2 awesome! What size were you before?
2 wks post revision - so swollen on my hips - going in today to get my tape off- hoping to get the I'm to workout- my thighs feel huge !
Day 4 post-op- feeling great, not nearly as much pain as first tummy tuck- I do for some reason feel dizzy , but that comes and goes- I am wearing a full body suit binder but I am a swollen mess and my right side stitch hurts- I pray it does not open- but I do have a lot of white tape covering my tummy do hopefully that will hold it together;) I wish I was at wk 6 already lol- I am so bored laying around - I may attempt to go out to eat with my mom - it prob will wear me out requiring me to sleep the day away- lol. Have a good Friday all:)
I made it! Yahoo the revision is 10 times easier to recover- I am scared to take the tape off he cut a longer cut around my sides and didymium side flanks- I am a puffy mess - as soon as the swell goes away I will post pics fingers crosses for extra flat belly a side flanks!
Thanks:)
Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck.
Thanks- I am doubling up on Vit c, water... :)

I hope your cold goes away fast! Hopefully it's just a blip of a cold. As long as you don't get a fever, I don't think having a cold should affect when you have surgery!

Thank you for starting your story here on RealSelf.

I hope you feel better!!
Thanks:)
i am wondering if anyone before their surgery was scared to go under general anesthesia and if so how did you calm yourself into doing it? what is it like to get put under? thanks for any answers
When I went under- got to the room , ps came in- drew on me - spoke with me, then they anthologist ( sp) came in gave me a iv - that was for me the scariest I almost fainted lol- then I went the surgical sweet and the washed my fat lil body with brown soap , I layer on the table looked up at the tiles- next thing I new I was awake:) i was under for 6 hrs- my revision will or be 2.5 hours ... Best of luck to you:)
thanks for telling me your experience, it helps to put things into prospective. This MM will be a first for general surgery(general anesthesia as well) so i have no idea what to expect and im freaking out majorally. thank you very much and good luck to you with your revision.
I thought I would be laying there waiting to pass out, the minute the anesthesia hit my veins, like 4 seconds I was out... next thing you know your waking up, you will be fine!
Wow we sound very similar ! I had my mm August and am getting revision on feb 6 bc my bb is off center from popping a stitch and he's sucking alittle more fat out bc I have a small bulge but wish hed do love handles too which I never knew I had till my tummy was flat but I can alway work out (hate it) what's up w your bb? I'm doing it under local and completely Freaking over it!
My orginal belly button is not closed, or low enough, I have 3 belly buttons...not cute, and the way he cut should have extended around to my side flanks, I am getting my side flanks done as well, for a addtional cost, not much, so i should have a very small hour glass waist when its all said and done, I just learned today that.. i prob will not be needing drains ( insert happy dance) another odd thing, i can not stop eating all bad things for me... before my first tuck I was working out , like a freak eating healthy, I feel like this prob will be my last bad eating spell because there is no way in heck Iwanna go back to looking like my post-op! ugh! good luck to you
What size implants did u go with? They look great!
Thanks :)I went with 250CC ,I had alot of breast tissue, thats why such low amount of CC, I currently wear a 36C,and I went with silcone:)
Good luck.