Can I get Dr. Baez Email???..Best RH in D.R. (buddies?)

Hi, In from Michigan and I have my 1st...

Hi, In from Michigan and I have my 1st consultation July 27th with Dr.Ringer in Grand Rapids but will have another consult with a Dr of interest in Jackson,Mi.

My current weight is 156 and my height is 5'2. In opposed to be around 130-140 and was thinking about losing about 10pounds but then I thought why, when u can put the fat to good use.LoL... I can't wait to began talking to my new BBL sistas because I could use the support.

My ideal ass would have to be between Janet & Serena, They are the Queenz of the big Bootyz.Lol..Later guysand ill tell you how my consult goes and what Dr.Ill choose

Heyyyyy my BBl sistas!.Lol. ok so i met with Dr...

Heyyyyy my BBl sistas!.Lol. ok so i met with Dr.ringer in GR but changed my mind, I've talked with Nancy from Dr.Salamas office and even got a quote but considering the amount of fat i have and the price given i dont think Id be getting my moneys worth but still considering cause I love the way he shapes produces nice shapes. I spoke with Dr.Jimmerson and girls, I think ive found the ONE and his price is decent which is right up my alley. I know he can deliver with the overall shape but my main thing is making sure my "Ass" is on point. Ill call and. Jimmerson tomorrow and talk about the specific details i want, ill update later Loves!.

I had my iconsult yesterday with Dr.Pazminzo and...

I had my iconsult yesterday with Dr.Pazminzo and wasnt really sold. He said i would need a mini tummy tuck but i dont think so, i switched back with Dr.Perry and gave him my concerns, he said i wouldnt need a tummy tuck and that the Lipo will be just find. At first i wanted to change doctors but my heart is set on Dr.Perry so, Im not changin!!.. Thanks to all of you supportive ladies, do believe your appreciated.

Heyy everyone.. I talked with Dr.Perry today and...

Heyy everyone.. I talked with Dr.Perry today and he stated to me again that i didnt need a mini tummy tuck and reassured me that my results will still look nice but idk, i kind of was considering one due to some people having lipo, you still have access skin and it leaves ur stomach small but gross looking. Idk thats my opinion but i really am going to give it some thought. Ive had a c-section before so im use to alot of pain. Should i just leave it alone and see how my results will be after the lipo or should i go with my gut(Literally) instinct..Lol.

Heyyy Everyone, Im thinking about Dr.Campos and...

Heyyy Everyone, Im thinking about Dr.Campos and Cardenas for a BBL..Im going to check out there work and see which I like best..Anyone you know please let me know, Im leaning towards Cardenas though..

Hi everyone, Im BACK!!!!. Lol. I was just...

Hi everyone, Im BACK!!!!. Lol. I was just wondering about Dr. Cardenas and Campos, The good, bad and ugly and Should I have anything to be worried about as far as going to Mexico, not trying to sound scary or nothing but Ive heard stories just like the next and just want to be safe as possible..*Feedback Ladies*..

WOULD I BE SAFE GOING TO THE D.R. FOR MY SURGERY??

I'm seriously thinking about going to the D.R. but very nervous about going by myself. I'm looking into doctors that will give me the look I want because this is a lot of money and I don't want it to seem like it's going down the drain..I would love to have a roommate..HANDS DOWN WHO'S THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE D.R.?.

MY HUBBY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND..SMH

So all my life I've been wanting this surgery and as soon as I'm ready my hunny acts like I don't need it but though he's my husband, I have to go through with this because its what I want. I'm tired of living through everyone else and just ready to live my life the way I want..I could use someone to talk to right now, I have so much emotion in me right now..I talked with Dr. R. Salas and after seeing how he did a girl on RS, he's definitely one of my options. I thoughtabout yily & Duran but I'm nervous as far as being away from my family for that long..HELP!!""

My pre-op photos

Ugh!!..I so can't wait until my surgery, it's definitely long over do

photo

so ready for a change

I NEED DR. BAEZ EMAIL & RH in the DR..HELP PLZ!!!!

Im doing my research for doctors in the D.R. and really looking into Dr. Baez. I plan to go Feb'2014..I already have a room mate but heyy, the more people that go we can all get discount s. Please hit me up w/ any info.

Surgery with Yily April 15th and looking for buddy!!

So excited I'm finally getting this done. Deposit has already been sent and all I need now is a buddy...Leggo!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm thinking about going w/ Dr. Pelayo in Florida. I plan to have surgery in February or April of 2014..I'm not going with Dr. Perry anymore

I stayed at Sillouette recovery house 2 weeks ago and it was great!!!! I still keep in contact with Angie the owner today. The house was very clean, cable, AC, free long distance calls etc
How much did it cost for the 2 weeks?
Hi, I'm in Michigan also and was interested in Dr. Ringler. Is there any particular reason why you didn't want to go with him? Was it his results (e.g. photos, etc.) or something else about him which made you decide against him? Thanks for any info you can give.
Good luck on your journey
How are your incisions in your back doing??? Have they disappeared?
Hi have you found a place to stay yet for your procedure
It going to love Dr. Perry ;)
Umm missy sissy where are your pics! I want to see some pre-booty action lol
I know, I know girl. I dont have a computer and we cant upload with a phone so until i get to a computer, i wont be able to add pics but i can text u pics though, our body is similiar, were the same height too
I really want dr.j but i wont be getting my quote until sep.:( i just talked to their office because im curious on the price and the receptionist said 9300 starting and thats only lipo on one area and additional areas are 900$! Wtf anyonelse told this?
Omg, yes i heard he was very expensive. I thought about going to him but Dr.Pazmino has me sold already. LOL. Any other doctors on mind? .

Hey girl, gl with everything. Glad to see you finally picked one. Let us know how the talk goes, n make sure to write a list of questions to ask.
What made u choose ur Dr? . I STILL might go with Salama but im just weighing my options, u know and with this procedure i just want it done right. I like Dr. PAZMINO as well.

Honestly, I choose my dr because of this site. When I first came back on here in may dr.salama was the ass man.  That's when I thought to myself, jump on the price while it's low, in which I did. Dr.j was a close one for me. But dr.salama gives that projection that I want...
That's my doc!! I was very happy!
And you look lovely girl, i really cant waite til my iconsult, did your ending results turn out the exact same way ur consult pic did?
Thanks and yes it did but better!
Thankyou ladies, in so nervous but i really want this done. I cant waite!!. Lol. Good luck to all of you ladies
lol! love your screen name! I'm getting mine done on 9/12. Good luck and keep us posted!
Good luck to you on this journey with us....
I go for my consult on the 27th of this month, from then Ill ask him if i can do a December/ January date. im so excited girl, how big do you want ur ass?.Lol
Hey did u ever call n get a date
Ive heard of many good docs around where i stay but in leaning towards Dr.Salama. He does the best asses.Lol. I just wanna get my moneys worth, u know. If i did choose Salama, i bet he has a long ass waiting list and i want my op done by my birthday, which is in February..
hey girl,
congrats on starting your process, welcome to the bbl sisterhood...
Omg..heyy sis.Lol. thankx so much for the welcome, I really appreciate it. Have u he he surgery yet?. I hope i can get adleast 900 cc's.