I Love my Belly - Miami, FL

Had a TT+lipo June 22nd. I had thought about it...

Had a TT+lipo June 22nd. I had thought about it for ever but knew I had to loose weight to get the best results so I got to it and lost 37 pounds going from a size 16 to a size 8 :) in only 5 months I went from couch potato to running a triathlon However my belly was so big and flabby :(

I went to see two doctors and I was very happy with the answers and approach of both, but the pricing was the deciding point. I'm now 5 days post-op and going in tomorrow to evaluate my drains for removal (crossing fingers).

I took my last pain killer friday before going to bed and have not taken even a tylenol after. I would do this over and over without hesitation.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr A is the absolute best. I felt cared for every time I went to see him (3 before actual surgery) no matter how silly my question was. However the clinic staff was not as welcoming. The one thing I did not like is the day after my surgery I was seen by a nurse and not him. I did not ask to see him either as it was a very simple visit mostly to check my garment and give me post-op instructions one more time. I'm thinking about a breast lift+implant and I WILL no doubt put myself on his hands for it.