I Love my Belly - Miami, FL

Had a TT+lipo June 22nd. I had thought about it...

Had a TT+lipo June 22nd. I had thought about it for ever but knew I had to loose weight to get the best results so I got to it and lost 37 pounds going from a size 16 to a size 8 :) in only 5 months I went from couch potato to running a triathlon However my belly was so big and flabby :(

I went to see two doctors and I was very happy with the answers and approach of both, but the pricing was the deciding point. I'm now 5 days post-op and going in tomorrow to evaluate my drains for removal (crossing fingers).

I took my last pain killer friday before going to bed and have not taken even a tylenol after. I would do this over and over without hesitation.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr A is the absolute best. I felt cared for every time I went to see him (3 before actual surgery) no matter how silly my question was. However the clinic staff was not as welcoming. The one thing I did not like is the day after my surgery I was seen by a nurse and not him. I did not ask to see him either as it was a very simple visit mostly to check my garment and give me post-op instructions one more time. I'm thinking about a breast lift+implant and I WILL no doubt put myself on his hands for it.

What area is the doctor in? And Congrats on ur new belly..i see you had the lipo done to so thats great...Can you give me a name and phone number for the doctor.
really good job!
I just can't imagine what you all are going thrue, its looks really painfull I just dont know how can you all deal with all of this change specially the pain....but Im glad you all make the right decision. I just dont thing I will do that, I had two c-sections and now umbilical hernia this is to much for me....
Wow! Great work- you & your surgeon! Well done for working so hard & getting such awesome results! Enjoy your new beautiful tummy!
Looks really great!

OMG girlie you look great!   Your tummy is so flat and nice:)

It sounds like you are doing wonderful is such a short time.  Continue to take good care of yourself and get lots of rest.  Don't over do it even if you are feeling totally wonderful.  Your body needs time to totally heal.

Congratulations on your weight loss; you should be very proud of yourself.

Keep us up to date as you go through your healing process.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

congratulations on your amazing post op pics!!! You obviously worked very hard in preparation for it an deserve to have a wonderful result!!! Well done.