Good Tummy Tuck Experience

Went in to have my tummy tuck on yesterday. ever...

Went in to have my tummy tuck on yesterday. ever thing went well i will post pictures soon when i feel a little better. Thank for all of your support.

Just a little bit about the surgery. my Doctor was so amazizg and his staff i went in at 7am and my surgery was over at 12noon. Went to my room you do sleep alot the first day stayed over night in the hospital. Not so much pain am taking tylenol for pain.

Wiegering Carlos

Wonderful Doctor

The doctor inside mercy hospital Carlos wiegering in 5 floor
Carlos wiegering inside mercy hospital in 5 floor
I had asked before and lost the information....can I have his name
Please post pics
Please let us know who this dr is? Thanks :)
Does anyone know who the doctor "ty305" used in MIAMI and was it ever cleared up if this was after insurance cost due to the hernia?
please please please tell us the doctors name in miami. he sounds great and it seems like many of us would be interested in seeing him
We would still love to see your photos. :)
seriously considering the TT for myself. would love to see your photos and hear about your update - sounds like it all went very well.
I would love to see pics, and get his number! Im not too far, and thats a great price! Thanks, Yvette
You had your surgery a day before me. Im green with envy that you are not in much pain. The only pain i have is really bad gas. It almost brings me to tears. well im glad you are doing good. cant wait to see your pics
Did your insurance cover any of the cost since you had a hernia repair? $2,500. is a really good price. I live about 6hrs from Miami and I would be worth the drive and hotel stay at the price. What was the name of your PS. Can't wait to see your pics.

How much was the cost? Was it really only 2500? Was is a mini or a full? And keep us updated.

It was a full a tummy tuck with a hernia repair. And so far my recovery is going well. My doctor is wonderful i will post pictures soon.
Congratulations , I will like to have your doctors information. I am 4 hours & would like to get it done for a good price. Thank you