Lipo of Flanks, Abdomen, Bra Rolls ,chin and Fat Transfer to Face - Miami, FL

I am 50-years old. My figure is not what it used...

I am 50-years old. My figure is not what it used to be. I decided to get fat taken off my upper and lower abs, flanks, chin with fat transfer to my face in the smile lines, cheeks, above the eyes and lips. First I went in and he wrote on me and reminded me that I would not have a flat stomach because of the fact I had a big fibroid for years, it was the size of an 8-month-old fetus when they took it out, only I had been carrying it around for more than 8 months. He said I may have a roll or a flap. I said I am fine with that. Another doctor gave me the happy juice and I went to sleep.

When I woke up I felt pain, a lot. After a couple of minutes I was able to say pain. The nurse gave me a shot of demerol. I then lay there for about another 15-20 minutes. The nurse dressed me in my running suit I had bought for the operation. It was better than a robe. It has elastic pants and a hooded jacket in a pretty purple velor. The nurse wheeled me to where my husband had the car. I spent the rest of the day in bed. Later I looked at my face. I had on one of those chin straps and my face was swollen. I looked like a lady frog. I had a breast reduction two weeks ago and it was a cake walk compared to this. They put me in some kind of body suit that is very compressed,with a piece of big foam that is put onto your belly with the suit going over it. It is like you did abs too much times 50. It hurts, it hurts a lot. The pain medication helps a lot, but does not take away all of the pain.

Friday my husband and I went to see the doctor. We saw the assistant because he was in surgery and I did not want to wait around. I just wanted to go home and sleep. They took off the body suit and I almost fainted. She put some amonia under my nose so I would not faint. My stomach was flat. I was shocked it was so flat. It looked real flat with pretty purple and blue colors. The flap was there, but pushed in a lot. It's about half an inch, so I don't care about that. When I first went in I was 170 pounds. Now I am 165 pounds. You sure don't feel like eating so you will lose weight on your own too.

Today is the fourth day and I feel better. Yesterday I ordered some girdles from Marena for my 4 to 6 weeks I have to wear them. I was 33 yesterday and am down to 32 today. My waist was 31 before the surgery, so I know that there is swelling. You will need someone with you the first day if you go under with the happy juice. My lips are just the right amount of fullness and they look like they did before they started to go away. My husband said that he could see where he took fat of my flanks because I wasn't sure the fat was off, but my husband said it was. With as much lpo as I had done I will certianly need to take off next week also.

I was going to start work on Wednesday, but considering I also had a breast reduction a couple of weeks ago, I will not go to work. After all, flu season is here and people like to go to work sick. My body had one major operation and another big shock with the lipo. I will go see the doctor on Thursday or Friday of next week. I have taken arnica montana, 5 pills 3 time a day. I also took some prune juice to help with defication after the happy juice and pills. It taste better and is better for you then Metamucil or whatever. I also am taking vitamin C, but am not taking my regular vitamins because I am not past the bruising.

January 28th, I went to the doctor for a check-up....

January 28th, I went to the doctor for a check-up. My husband helped me take down the garment. When I looked at myself I was delighted. That little roll I had was almost gone.
Friday I went to work. The lawyer's administrative assitant asked what diet was I on. I told her that I had smart lipo suction and the swelling was only 50% down. I later gave her Dr. Blnski's information.

Today, January 28th, I looked at myself and so did my husband, who said that he could really see a difference.

One more thing: The little flap is gone. I am completely flat now. I can't believe it, but it is truly gone.

My waist in now 30 inches, so I have lost an inch.

As far as eating, I don't eat as much as I used to at all. Before the lipo for breakfast on Saturday I would have two eggs, grits, a whole bagel.

Today I had two eggs, one-third of the grits and one-fourth of a bagel.

I guess your body just responds different after having all the fat taken out. I am also drinking a lot of gatorade, the low calorie one. I seem to be thirsty a lot.

I have no lumps that I can see. I am still numb. It's only been a week and half. I still have abdomen discomfort and discomfort on the sides a little.

The lipo under my neck feels numb still. I put on the chin strap when my husband is not home and I wear it when I am sleeping.
I wore the chin strap for nine days straight.

Now I don't mind getting my AARP card, now that I don't look 50. My client's assistant said I look about 35 now. My husband said I look like I'm about 36-38. That is exactly what I was hoping to achieve.

It is still numb and hurts on the sides, the...

It is still numb and hurts on the sides, the abdomen and under the chin, but it is a lot less. I sitll sleep in the chin strap and am still wearing the gridle.
I am going to use the gym and go on the treadmill and exercise that way today for the first time in a month. No weights just yet.

My measurements are now 38-29-38.
I would like to have the measurements of 37-26-37. I hope I will be that at the end of the month.

I still eat like a bird. I bought lunch at a sushi place Friday. I had the lunch box. I could only eat one-fourth of the meal. Wasted my money.
Yesterday my husband and I went to a sushi place. I ordered three hand rolls, a salmon skin roll, a shrimp hand roll and a California roll, which I had to make myself eat the whole California roll. I just don't eat like I used to, which is good. That's what got me into trouble in the first place.

I was at my hairdresser yesterday. I was explaning about all the work I had done. When I said at 50 I decided to get this done, her other client did a double take at me. I don't look 50 anymore. One more thing I have noticed, I am awful thirsty.

I forgot to say, that he also did an insicion on...

I forgot to say, that he also did an insicion on top of my navel. I just saw the scab yesterday. I guess I was so swollen that I could not see it, even though I was flat or I though it was. I also have to have some of my suits altered to a smaller size, but I am going to try to hold on until the end of the month. I need belts to pull up some of my pants. Before I had this procedure done, I didn't need to do that.

My waist is now 28 1/2 inches. I can fit into...

My waist is now 28 1/2 inches.
I can fit into clothes that I have saved because they were pretty nice and I did not want to give them away. It's a good thing I did because I need them now becasue I can't fit into my old clothes that I used to wear before my lipo. My size 12 pants don't fit anymore. Fortunately, I have some size 10s that fit me just fine.
I still am numb under my chin. The definition of my chin line is getting better. I am pleased.
My stomach is still numb and you can still see it is swollen. When you rub it and squish it together, you can see it is very loose, so I know it is still swollen and will get smaller. The numb feeling is getting to be in smaller areas of my chin and stomach,but it is still there and a sizable portion. Still very thirsty though.

I had Smart Lipo Triple X, just so you know.

I had Smart Lipo Triple X, just so you know.

I wanted to give some tips. Wear a compression...

I wanted to give some tips.

Wear a compression garment. I got mine a size smaller in the waist than I thought I did, I ordered under the influence of Demerol, but it came out to my advantage. No lumps here. My whole stomach is smooth.

I used liquid castile soap to wash myself and a loofa on a stick to wash my legs and butt and back and feet because I could not bend down to wash them.

If you have a full lipo like I did, upper,lower abs, chin, flanks, bra strap area, be ready for some pain and discomfort, numbness for week. It's been four weeks for me Tuesday. I think it will last a couple more weeks. Is it worth it? Yes.

Make sure you take a week and a half off of work. Plan ahead. It is surgery.

Put band-aids on the sites that the instrument went in to suck out the fat, after you put on the Neosporin.

You will be very thirsty. It's been going on four weeks this Tuesday and I am still very thirsty. Low calorie G2 for me.

You won't want to eat a lot. It could be becasue of the procedure or mental. I think it is a combination of both.

If you are in your 40s or 50s and have reached that "invisible stage" where men don't look at you much anymore except those over 60, be prepared, they will now.
Your significant other will notice the change in your figure even though he will tell you that you looked great before.

Don't buy any clothes before you get this done.
I have three new size 12 skirt suits in my closet from Filene's going out of business sale and some others that are not so new. Now I have to get them altered.
I started to exercise the third week just a little bit, but it seems to help with the numbness and I am not as tender. I also lost a pound real easy in a week.
Best thing I ever did.

I have not had any changes in my weight and waist...

I have not had any changes in my weight and waist inches. My back, however, has a beaudiful shape now, which it did not before.
I wear my girdle at night,but have quit wearing it in the day. I am still numb under my chin and on my stomach. I am still swollen and it is 5 and a half weeks. I think that the numb feeling is going to be around for another week or two. Healing from this is taking a longer time than I expected.
My size 12 pants and skirts I have to get altered. They are about 3 inches too big. I cannot wear them, just can't.
I am going to work out with weights now, not heavy of course. I am pleased, but I wish I could get a little smaller quicker. I am impatient, but I know I will get there.

Well, it's been about three months and I am still...

Well, it's been about three months and I am still swollen a little and some days it looks better. I gained back 5 pounds. I stopped eating a lot for a couple days, whatching the amounts and I have lost a pound. It is easy to lose weight at this stage, but you really have to watch what you are eating. I am happy with the results. I know I will have to watch what I eat and the amounts. I sure as hell don't want to waste the money I spent because of loss of self control over what I put in my mouth.
I also can strech now, which I could not for a whle because it was uncomfortable. I am now getting my hear rate back up to where it used to be before I did the surgeries I had. It just takes a while for things to go back to normal
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He is very nice and takes the time to explain things. I was not going to get the fat transfer on my face because of so many bad reviews. I told him that I was scared about it and I was thinking of not doing it. He said that the people that got bad results went to doctors that did not know what they were doing and that he knew what he was doing. That answer satisfied me. He did not make a mess of my face.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.