Laser Lipo Inner Thighs, Abdomen, Back and Arms - Miami, FL

Its been about 2weeks since I had my procedure...

Its been about 2weeks since I had my procedure done, everything has been great, I chose to go under general anesthesia so during the whole surgery I was asleep and did not feel a thing, I went in for my procedure on June 24th @ 11am and was awake in the recovery room by 3:30pm.. I was very sore when I woke up and a little dizzy but fine at the same time I left the clinic by 4:20pm my mother drove me home, I started with the drainage as soon as I started walking to the car, on the way home we stopped to get my meds and as soon as I got home I took them, my mom covered my bed with wee wee pads the ones you use to train puppies and then with like 2 old sheets just in case the drainage got worse, I woke in the middle of the night complete wet from all the drainage and had to take the garment off.. this was very bad.. I got super dizzy almost fainted, nauseos, and extremely weak... Took a shower my mom put the garment to wash and the worse was to put it back on it was painfull.. I was very sore for about 3days..

I have been using a colombian lotion call calendula for the bruises and swelling and it is fantastic.. I started with the massages 5days after my procedure and they are the worse part of the recovery process, they really hurt but the good part is that its only been a week since I started the massages and I already had to change to a smaller garment.... My bruises are completely gone however they are days that I woke up more swollen than others... I dont have the before pictures I will get them from Dr in a week.. But I will post some after pics...

Overall my experience has been great Im more than satisfied with the results I just caint wait to finish the massages and take this compression garment off..

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 19: I'm feeling great, I have a follow appt on...

Day 19: I'm feeling great, I have a follow appt on July 20th and will get the before pics from my Dr. I'm really anxious to see my Dr he will tell me if I'm good to be able to go to the beach or pool.. I live in south FL and I hate to have to be home during this beautiful summer.. I had my massages today and the lady said I was way better I'm almost not swollen at all..

I will upload the before and new pics next week..

hi, i would advise you to ask your doctor if he thinks you can start with the ultrasounds, i was recommended to start with the regular ones because my skin got irritated on my legs due to the laser. i have been getting the regular massages 3 times a week for 3weeks now and im gonna start the ultrasound massages next week.. i'll let you know how that goes.. i'm hoping they are not as painful as the regular ones.. :) Good luck with everything!
Hi! You look great! Thanks for the info on massages b/c I was wondering when I should start them too. I had my procedure on 7/1 and had my lower abs and arms done. My arms bruised almost immediately and started going away around day 7 or 8. They are sooo tender now though and I'm starting to notice some small lumps in both my arms and tummy. I am thinking about getting an ultrasound massager for home, but not sure if I should go that route or w/ regular massages.
Hi, i tried the Arnica gel for 5days and i really didnt not see any difference on my bruises and swelling, the massage lady recommended the calendula lotion maybe you could find it online it really feels refreshing at least on my inner thighs where i had a burning feeling every time i touch them, im hand washing and hang drying my compression garment. I wanted to start doing some exercise like walking but i was recommended by my massage lady not to do so because of the heat in south florida she said it will only make my swelling worse.
Dr. Daniel Carreaga