Hot Body Close 2 Perfect - Miami Shores, FL

I did a tummy tuck because after having 2...

I did a tummy tuck because after having 2 beautiful girls I didn't like the way my tummy look. My girls would say my tummy looks like a cute poodle. That's when I decided it was time to do something about it.

I never regretted because Dr. Perry explain the whole procedure over and over to make sure I was comfortable with the surgery. Dr. Perry also did my breast augmentation a few years ago, I'm very pleased with both surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

I have 2 beautiful girls after having c-sections....

I have 2 beautiful girls after having c-sections. It left my body looking so unattractive. I had this excessive skin around my abdominal area and joining the gym did not help to solve it. I was so frustrated and my self esteem got so low. I hated looking at my self in the mirror, so I decided it was time to call on Dr. Perry. He was so informative, he explain the procedure step by step. Dr. Perry is such a great doctor, he is a people person doctor with excellent bedside manner. I had my surgery on December 15, 2010, i've never felt better. My body looks fabulous and my clothes looks more flattering. I feel sexy and my self esteem has shoot through the roof. Thank you Dr. Perry you are awesome.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry is such an awesome doctor. I had a tummy tuck because I was so frustrated with how I look after having 2 c-section. Dr. Perry is so informative and courteous with a great personality. He is very professional with an excellent bedside manners. Thanks to Dr. Perry I had my surgery and I feel great after a speedy recovery. And how can I forget, SEXY! Continue your wonderful work so people like me look and feel fabulous.