My Most Amazing Plastic Surgery Experience - Miami Shores, FL

I have always wanted to have a curvier shape with...

I have always wanted to have a curvier shape with a fuller bottom. And despite my efforts over the past two decades of diets and exercise, I couldn't seem to get rid of the stubborn fats around my belly, thighs, flank and arms. In addition, my butt was extremely flat.

So I decided to turn to cosmetic surgery for additional help. On December 21, 2011 Dr. Perry performed liposuction of my problem areas with fat transfer to the butt. One week later, I now have a more curvy body with a fuller butt. Dr. Perry you are AMAZING! And I thank you for making my dreams come true. You are just awesome.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry has exceeded all of my expectations and he has made my dream of having a better body a reality. Dr. Perry and his staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable about their craft. And they made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Most importantly his results are AMAZING!

Does anyone know of a good plastic surgeon that can do this type of work, (Fat Transfer), who is located in New YOrk City.
I have been researching doctors to perform my BBL. I am seriously considering Dr.Perry. I came across your review and question about having second BBL. Did you lose a lot of volume after your first augmentation?
looking for. Dr that does great work and that is very safe no side affects.. don't want nothing to big just enough.. that doesn't looks fake.. and match my body type

How long did it take to heal..???

How much fat was adsorbed?
Congrats! Can't wait to see your photos.
Same here! Would love to see pictures!