Changed my Life - Miami Shores, FL

I had a tummy tuck with another plastic surgeon...

I had a tummy tuck with another plastic surgeon and was extremely dissatisfied with the results. My body was completely out of shape and the scar was horrendous. I met Dr. Perry thru my sister, who is a loyal patient of his and we immediately hit it off. I had a liposculpture with a fat transfer and I could not be any happier. Dr. Perry not only reshaped my body and made it beautiful, for the first time in 30 years, he also fixed the ugly scar caused by the tummy tuck performed by the other surgeon. I'm extremely pleased with the results, I'm a new person, and I can't thank Dr. Perry enough. Needless to say, Dr. Perry has earned another loyal patient!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Since my very first appointment with Dr. Perry i was convinced that no one else would ever touch my body again if it wasn't him! He took over two hours to explain the entire procedure to me and what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. During this time Dr. Perry invited me to ask him all the questions that I had, which were plenty, regarding the procedure and answered them all with extreme patience. His bedside manners are superb, he is a very caring and giving individual. Dr. Perry went as far as giving me his personal cell phone number to contact him if I needed to upon my discharge.

hey there, I would love to see some pics as I also have the same porblems as you, needing someone to revise my tt scar and lipo some more areas...thank you:)))

Thanks for sharing your experience.