BBL March 2nd - Miami Shores, FL

Wanted a curvier shape.

Wanted a curvier shape.

Had surgery on march 2nd at 9:30 a.m. In the...

Had surgery on march 2nd at 9:30 a.m. In the hospital, so that is why my price is a little higher than some of his current prices.

I am 3 days post -op I have a lot of swelling and I have not had slot of pain just real sore. Dr. Perry removed 5000cc of fat and injected 1000 cc in each butt cheek. So far I am loving the results, I have not really taken the pain meds, but sleeping is very hard for me because my neck has began hurting. Other than that I am moving around good. I go for my first visit tomorrow and will try to get my before pics so I can post some pics.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry took the time to answer all my questions. His staff was very professional. If you are looking for a doctor that cares about your health as well as u looking good than consider him I am so glad I did.

Wow. 5000cc's thats awesome. I cant wait to see your pics. I wonder how much I will have removed. Im having mine done on the 29th... good luck with recovery. I hope mine in eventless like yours.
Congrats girl I left you a private message, get back when you feel up to it!
Congrats and happy healing. Keep us posted.

Hi there, glad the surgery went well for you and you're home safe. Please keep us updated on your progress and results!