Can't Thank You Enough!! - Miami, FL

I had broken my nose years ago and have always...

I had broken my nose years ago and have always wanted it to look better as well as breathe correctly. Recently I was presented with the opportunity by my fiancé to research doctors and push forward with surgery. I live in Naples and set up a few consultations with doctors in the area. As soon as I sent the email to set up a consult, Dr. Salzhauer's office called me in minutes. I was shocked at the response time as other offices I called told me there were month waiting times. Within one week my fiancé and I were driving to Miami.

As soon as we walked into the office we were amazed at how impeccably clean the office was and welcoming the staff were. I have had another procedure with a different doctor and was sure that no one could too that experience, but I was wrong.

The staff was so informative and accommodating while I waited for my consult. As soon as we met the Doctor, I knew I could cancel all my other consults. My fiancé told me to book ASAP and we scheduled my surgery for the next month.

I could not speak more highly of how easily the surgery went. Dr. Salzhauer has the most gentle disposition and I was pleasantly surprized to be up and around with little to no discomfort the same day. We stayed the night in Miami and was also greatly appreciative of the nurse that was sent to the room to check on me the following morning.

The follow up from the staff was impeccable. Daily I received phone calls to ask how I was coming along, as well as to answer any questions I may have. When I returned for my follow up a week later I was expecting pain when my splint was removed but the Doctor made sure it was painless. As soon as I saw my new nose, I was amazed at how it went with the structure of my face. Dr. Salzhauer listened to everything I had asked for and have me the best present of a nose that fit my face yet looked as if nothing had ever been done. So natural, to this day, some people in my family as well as close friends look at me and don't know exactly what is different!! I still receive check up calls and personal emails even on my birthday. I could not have asked for a better "nose birthday" and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Salzhauer to anyone looking for a rhinoplasty. I will probably schedule a mommy makeover with him in a few years!! Thanks again for making me feel confident again!! Xoxo

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pictures

Before and after pictures

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photos healing process

Face was swollen until 2 months later and bad acne from prednisone

Acne cleared a month later

you're GORGEOUS
Thanks doll!! I looked at ur pics and think my doc could do just what ur looking for...he does over 250 noses a yr and loves doing them. I had a wide bridge due to breaking it and the tip pointed down, but didn't want my nose to look done and wanted it to fit my face. He did just what I was looking for and to be honest some of my family and friends couldn't tell the difference until I mentioned it. Dr Salzhauer is amazing and also does skype consults if you can't make it to miami and his prices are great. Def worth checking out!! Good luck!!
I agree, your doc did a beautiful job on your nose! Your eyes are stunning already so you're pretty much all set! Its super helpful to read "So happy I did it" since I'm 9 days out from mine and a bit of a nervous wreck ;)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

See experience and procedure above.