Mini Lift. Upper Eylid Work, Tightening of Outer Parts of Eyes - Miami, FL

I looked tired. haggered, loose, felt i needed to...

i looked tired. haggered, loose, felt i needed to give myself a little more confidence in my looks. i researched many many doctors but my heart was kind of always set on Dr B. it was stress free, painless and recovery time was so fast.

im 50 yrs old next year and im told i look 38-40 yrs old now yet people still dont know why. hats the best part of it all its so natural. every day i get up and look in my mirror i smile and think of Dr B and what he did for me. brilliant work. i had my surgery in sept 2010. its now july 2011 and im still on a high.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

smooth and stress free.

well to be honest i dont remember the breakdown. im sure he will tell you. trust me im a coward when it comes to surgery etc but id do it all again tomorrow with him in charge. awesome job im so pleased.
Hi. I just read your review of your mini lift with Dr. Blinsky. I live in the Miami area and I'm going in for a consultation with him. I've read great things about him. I would like to ask how much he charged you for just the mini lift part of your surgery.
hmmmm. im more than happy but not really wanting to broadcast it to the world. if you mail me i can let you see before and after pics. cayfitness@yahoo.com

Thanks for posting your story, islandguy62. We'd love to see photos too, if you feel comfortable posting them.