One Of My Breast is Bigger After a Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

I went to Miami Florida for a breast augmentation...

I went to Miami Florida for a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck, but my left breast is bigger I only 4 weeks post surgery and feel scary I. Call my doctor and he nurse tell me that is normal and the everything going to be ok but I feel different I don't want to go back to the surgery room again h

After 7 weeek feel more better

After 7 weeek feel more better

now I look so good after massage my twin for 6 month their so nice
Dr Arnoldo Valls

My friend has a surgery with him

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

glad your feeling better about your breast now, it usually takes a little time, the breast are going to change so much between now and the 3 week mark.
Lol. Two Month already feeling a little pain but is better at where was look better thank you lady's
So happy that your feeling better about your boobs! I think we all go through a phase where we second guess and aren't sure if we like them. Especially while they are still going through all the changes. Patience is what we need and once things are settled into place they will be great!
Thanksgiving sweetheart the first I was thru. The he'll. Now I much better
You still have some swelling. Be patient it will go down in a few weeks; your breast still have to drop in fluff: it takes 3 months for final results .
My tummy tuck look good I feel like a new only take a day at time
you look good! Patience is the key I think, I'm still waiting for things to drop and soften. You will be very happy!
IM started Like my twins now I feel much better no more pain sleeping better my left still more hight but I going to be patient
Lol I call doctor runnel to see what he think a bout my breast swelling nex month 5!

Wow, I think you look great! Try to be patient over the next few months to see if your breasts settle a little more. As many women have said, this can take some time. Congratulations and let us know how your appointment goes next month!

Usually if one appears bigger after the surgery, ur going to stay that way but it will go down as time passes. It shouldn't be so obvious to other people. One will always look different, higher or fuller, lower, theres never a perfect set. Did your doctor really take time to measure u?
at this point is a good question, but i going to see him to miami next month I try the gave some time to see most the people said that take over 3 month to dropped. i yet pray for I dont want to go back to the pain that i was lol noooo
Mine have been in for 2 years, one is slightly lower than the other but nobody else would notice. I still love them. Stand In hot showers, it feels soooooo good when it tightens and releases. I wouldn't mind another boob job, it sucked but I had a huge jump. I don't wanna go huge cuz the bigger u go, the more u will sag. Looking at pics today when I modeled and I was 32aa... my body looked amazing then. Don't spaz, u will be ok. If one has to be fixed, u have the other arm. Be glad its not both
it is normal but depends on some factors like : if your breasts were asymmetrical before the BA, also if you are lefty most likely your left breast would be more swollen than right one. you will see final results of your BA in 3 to 6 months. good luck and happy healing!! are massaging?
thank you so much, yes I massaging my breast most the time every 1 hour