BBL With Dr. Perry - Miami, FL

After much consideration I decided to have the...

After much consideration I decided to have the surgery done yesterday. I felt okay so I decided to have the massage done the same day. It went well except that I felt dizzy from my iron being low.

I have my second one today. Today I feel a bit sore but not to bad. I got 800 cc didnt want to go to big just wanted to be more shaplier.

Will update once I have my second massage.

So far have had three massages and feeling good....

So far have had three massages and feeling good. The procedure wasn't too bad its just the massages that make it bad. Any questions let me know. posting post op photos

Since my last update I've had in total 6 massages....

Since my last update I've had in total 6 massages. The last one I had at home has been more gentle and bearable. There is still a good amount of swelling in the lower abdomen and the flank areas as well as my private part but everyday I see great improvement and I'm happy with my results. It is definitely a recovery that exercises your patience. The discomfort of sleeping is also improving and the tightness in the morning is not as bad.

Has anyone experienced darkening of the stomach...

Has anyone experienced darkening of the stomach area around the naval.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met him I knew he was the Dr for me, so human and caring. Also the reviews and pics of other persons who went to him confirmed my decision.

you look so good! Do you know your measurements before surgery? how about after surgery? how much do you weigh now? how much did you weigh before? does the $6,200 include the garments cream. What did that price come with besides surgery? How much more did you have to spend?
I'm in serious need of someone who can come do massages for me who speaks English. Can you give me a number for someone or a place who can send me someone????
Where u live bubbleb
Nice
looking great, very natural and fitting for your frame..would you mind telling what the quote above included, was it just the surgery no extras?
any updates? best perry results i've seen
Great results!! I am now considering Dr P!
did you loose much volume?? what did you do to keep your butt growing..vitamins?? what?? help im 2wks post op Dr. Perry..4,000cc total applied to my hips and butt.
You look great !! How long did it take for you to return from work or get back to atleast 80%? I really think I am going to set up my procedure with Dr. Perry
Hey! How's everything going? Any new changes, goor or bad?
Amazing results!! Best of luck on your recovery!
Hey hun! How are you recoverIng? Hope u are ok. Please keep us updated.
I'm recovering great. Thanks
To Goldengirl1973: You look fabulous girl! Is the swelling going down? Are you feeling better? Any more pics?
Thanks. I am feeling 90% myself now. The swelling has gone down a lot especially in my abdomen area. My upper and lower back is still a bit swollen but much better than last week. The massages are helping so much. Will post some pics later today.
Hey goldengirl... I hope you are feeling better! I spoke with Dr. Perry last night for about an hour, and I think I'm going to be making that switch. I hate having to loose my deposit with Salama but maybe I can use it to get some new boobs.. lol Norma put me on the schedule from March 29th, now I just have to get that deposit money together.
You are going to be happy... trust me. Good luck!
did u stay at a nice hotel close by him?, im looking for some but cant find any that are close by his office, is the pain still as bad?..
I stayed at villas at doral which is a marriott timeshare. Its on the same st as the dr and only about 5mins away. Its was great all of the amenties that helped to make my recovery easier. Full kitchen, washer/ dryer, house keeping services for an additional fee and all stores were close by. No the pain is not as bad. Everyday is getting better.
oh really, im going to check into that, hopefully it wasnt too expensive cause i just wanna save as much as possible, u know girl...
I think it depends on the time of year. The time I went was off season so it wasn't too bad. I think there is also a courtyard that's close by as well.
question how many days did you stay after surgery?
I stayed 9 days
You look great. Question you did the massage the same day as procedure? Waooo you are strong. Everybody says that they are like a torture
Yes I did. My thinking was your still would probably going to be numb and I think I was right but even though I was still numb it did hurt a lot and I did see the stars. Lol