BBL With Dr. Perry - Miami, FL

After much consideration I decided to have the...

After much consideration I decided to have the surgery done yesterday. I felt okay so I decided to have the massage done the same day. It went well except that I felt dizzy from my iron being low.

I have my second one today. Today I feel a bit sore but not to bad. I got 800 cc didnt want to go to big just wanted to be more shaplier.

Will update once I have my second massage.

Hey! I'm considering Dr. Perry. I'm a little confused. I they allowed massages after 3 days?
Congrats!! I am also going with Dr Perry!! So glad and thankful ur sharing ur journey. Please keep us posted.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything went well for you. Please do rest up and keep us updated with your progress!

So far have had three massages and feeling good....

So far have had three massages and feeling good. The procedure wasn't too bad its just the massages that make it bad. Any questions let me know. posting post op photos
Hey, I was wondering if you would please post more pics? I received a quote from Perry last week and am considering switching from Salama to him. I would really appreciate it.
I'm in transit today travelling back home but once I get settled I'll post some tomorrow.
Thanks goldengirl get home safe.

Since my last update I've had in total 6 massages....

Since my last update I've had in total 6 massages. The last one I had at home has been more gentle and bearable. There is still a good amount of swelling in the lower abdomen and the flank areas as well as my private part but everyday I see great improvement and I'm happy with my results. It is definitely a recovery that exercises your patience. The discomfort of sleeping is also improving and the tightness in the morning is not as bad.
Hey hun! How are you recoverIng? Hope u are ok. Please keep us updated.
To Goldengirl1973: You look fabulous girl! Is the swelling going down? Are you feeling better? Any more pics?
Thanks. I am feeling 90% myself now. The swelling has gone down a lot especially in my abdomen area. My upper and lower back is still a bit swollen but much better than last week. The massages are helping so much. Will post some pics later today.

Has anyone experienced darkening of the stomach...

Has anyone experienced darkening of the stomach area around the naval.
If you do my mind me asking , how much did you weigh before surgery? I'm a small girl like you and he seemed to get enough fat to get you a really nice shape just like I want!
Can u post new pic?
you look so good! Do you know your measurements before surgery? how about after surgery? how much do you weigh now? how much did you weigh before? does the $6,200 include the garments cream. What did that price come with besides surgery? How much more did you have to spend?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met him I knew he was the Dr for me, so human and caring. Also the reviews and pics of other persons who went to him confirmed my decision.