fat transfer or butt lift?

I want to get my butt done.Ive wanted it for a...

I want to get my butt done.Ive wanted it for a couple years now.Im trying to gain weight but still nothing after a year .I was gona just have fat transfer but lets be real .I weigh 130 and im 5'3.Im athletic and have a fast metabolism.I have a long torso .I dont have the bubbly top of the butt that i want.I just have the bottom part.It sucks when your man has a bigger but then you do!
Im 20years old and i rather get the body i want now then later after i have children.Nows the time to look good and have a bangin body.So implants are the best thing now for me .I want a doctor with expierence and in the miami area .I want a doctor with good reviews.I want a bootylicious butt not too Big but out their.i want to have that confidence when i go out that my Butt looks good in anything .
Please help!!!!!!!The picture is the type of butt i want!

Dr mendieta in Miami. He is the best of the best amongst his peers. A pioneer in the field. He is costly. But u get what u pay..
Dr Cortes I'm 6 days post o
hey girl , I'm on the same tip: 5'4 130 lbs. I'm looking into Dr. Salama. He gets lots of good reviews- I'm going for my consult this Wednesday. Its SO hard to find pictures or reviews on Butt Implants with him. If you find any let me know , thanks :)

fat transfer or Butt lift ??

not getting implants ,risky and ive gain weight lol.
So CHANGE OF PLANS:)
its a miracle.Im currently pregnant and if everything works out after i have my baby 2/18/15 i would like to get my surgery atleast a couple months after so when im done breast feeding.By then ill go in for my consultation so the doctor can see my weight and what im working with.
Ive decided salama or mendieta.Fat transfer or butt lift is my choice now.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Money

I need a doctor ,ladies help!