I Want to Get Butt Implants. - Miami, FL

I want to get my butt done.Ive wanted it for a...

I want to get my butt done.Ive wanted it for a couple years now.Im trying to gain weight but still nothing after a year .I was gona just have fat transfer but lets be real .I weigh 130 and im 5'3.Im athletic and have a fast metabolism.I have a long torso .I dont have the bubbly top of the butt that i want.I just have the bottom part.It sucks when your man has a bigger but then you do!
Im 20years old and i rather get the body i want now then later after i have children.Nows the time to look good and have a bangin body.So implants are the best thing now for me .I want a doctor with expierence and in the miami area .I want a doctor with good reviews.I want a bootylicious butt not too Big but out their.i want to have that confidence when i go out that my Butt looks good in anything .
Please help!!!!!!!The picture is the type of butt i want!
Money

I need a doctor ,ladies help!

Dr Cortes I'm 6 days post o
hey girl , I'm on the same tip: 5'4 130 lbs. I'm looking into Dr. Salama. He gets lots of good reviews- I'm going for my consult this Wednesday. Its SO hard to find pictures or reviews on Butt Implants with him. If you find any let me know , thanks :)
Girl I'm not sure if he even does them. I know that Dr.Cortes does and he's great at that procedure. You need to go to a surgeon who is very experienced with doing butt implants, not just bbl.
I'm going in on Wednesday & getting more details. Isn't this Cortes in Texas?
Yes he's in Texas. My surgery date is October 15.
Dr.Cortes is the best dr for that procedure. I am seeing him in October for butt implants and bbl
Hes in texas,i need someone in Miami!
I traveled from Virginia to Houston to see Dr Cortes that's how awesome he is. My inlaws are from Miami so I have seen there work including friends & my sister in law. Don't let distance get in your way. (I'm team Cortes 100%)
Iam within the next year,Im still searching for good doctors.
Girl!! GO FOR IT
Iam within the next year,Im still searching for good doctors.
I see, you are in MIami... what do you need help with?
what doc are good?
why not salama. I havent done the research but he is one of the best miami surgeons. also search intramuscular subfascial submuscular placement. so far i have concluded intramuscular is the safest and less likely to cause infection.
I know Dr.Cortes is great and he has really good videos you can watch on YouTube as well.
yea i got a quote from him but it kind of scared me lol it is a 5 hour surgery and i need to pay a lot of insurance fees in case something happens then i asked the lady how many cc i will get and she said 500cc!!!! i am tiny okay im not big at all.
can u plz email me some feedback on some doctors plz!! im 110 5'7 a stick im so sick of being skinney . it has effected my confidence so much plz email me liljay0211 atgmail.com
where are you located?