Finally After 2 C-Sections! - Miami, FL

Hi everyone, I'm 37 years old with two children...

Hi everyone, I'm 37 years old with two children ages 9 and 12. Since I had my first child and an emergency c-section I've had this hanging loose skin on my tummy. The second baby was just as stubborn to come out into the world so I had a second c-section which made my tummy hang even more. More than a year ago I had a BBL and now FINALLY I get my TT, Lipo with MR!! I'm not looking forward to the pain and wearing that CG again but I'm tired of the loose belly squish. I've been reading all the reviews and I'm getting ready to purchase all the necessary products for this journey.

Busy day today. I went to my primary doctor for...

Busy day today. I went to my primary doctor for preop clearance, got labs done, EKG and prescription for chest x-ray. Also bought a new leather power recliner to recover in as well. I bought preop and postop vitamins, gauze, paper tape, scarguard, Palmer's skin therapy oil and protein bars. Wow what else do I need?

Yesterday I had my surgery. I arrived at the...

Yesterday I had my surgery. I arrived at the surgical center at 6:00 am and was taken in to sign the anesthesia consent and speak to the anesthesiologist. I was so scared and he made me feel at ease and told me some jokes to lighten the mood. Dr. M arrived and took some pictures, then it was off to surgery. My entire body was washed compression boots were applied and was placed on the OR table. The anesthesiologist gave me some Versed and off to sleep I went.

I woke up in the recovery are in a lot of pain, the nurse gave me some medicine for the pain and some juice because my mouth was super dry. My sister arrived, took me home and I walked to the house with the help of a walker. A walker is very helpful. I suggest renting one or borrow from a friend or family member. After a long time in the recliner, I tried to get up to walk and felt very dizzy and almost passed out. Make sure someone is with you the very first time you get up. I haven't been in much pain just very tight around my abdomen as if I was wearing a tight corset. Ther is very heavy leakage in the areas of lipo. All in all it was a good experience and I would do it again as my mid section is very small and flat.

I made it to the flat side ladies!!

TMI moment, but now my monthly visitor is here...

TMI moment, but now my monthly visitor is here with added swelling. I feel like a stuffed sausage in this CG. UGH!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I used Dr. M in a prior procedure. He was very highly recommended by friends, on TV and magazines.

You need to post some pics , Im excited to see your results ..
Hey hope your doing well, just thinking of you!
Hi reanna, today was bad. I usually have migraine headaches and today's was a doozy. Thank goodness the PS said I could take Excedrin. I know there's aspirin in it but I felt like my head was going to explode. Took my first shower and my tummy is BEYOND SWOLLEN!!!!!!! I almost cried. It's smaller but not flat due to the swelling. :( I hope it goes down soon.
I hope your head is doing better! My tummy is swollen too, its flat but not flat because of the swelling. We have to remember it will be swollen for a while and only time will heal but it will heal and you will be fine and look beautiful! Walk when you can and rest up well the next few days may be the hardest but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. :)
Thanks, today's shower was better and the swelling went down a little. My tummy is starting to itch which means it starting to heal and my head feels so much better. I guess I'm being a little impatient. Thanks for your words of encouragement.
yeah! I hope your recovery is uneventful and exciting as you see your body transform!
Hi there, I'm ok just going through swell hell. Dr. M took off 3.5 pounds of skin and lipo'd off a liter. Smaller tummy but the swelling is ridiculous.
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Thank you reanna, good luck to you too.
EXCITED2 - WE ONLY HAVE TODAY LEFT OH MY GOSH .... WHAT TIME IS YOUR SURG ?? GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND .. AND HAPPY HEALING
OMG!!!!!! I was up at 5:30 which is so not me! I have to be at the surgical center at 6:00 am tomorrow. What about you?
Good luck to you and happy healing!!
My surg isnt until 4:30 p isnt that seem so late ?? but thats when so you will be on the flat side already healing when I go in .. Here we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
looking forward to following your journey
cant believe its only 2 weeks and 3 days ... Are you all ready have everything you need ??
Yes I'm going home afterwards. I'm about 20 miles away from the surgical center.
Yes , Excited2 - Im very nervous and cant believe how fast its coming ... but so excited to see the outcome .. do you live close are you going home after the surg ??
Wow 8th street, pretty close to where I'm having surgery! I'm super excited!!!!!! and nervous. What about you mnappy13?
Excuted2 - we are not only TT twins were both having surg in Miami - I was originally suppose to be in Plantation but my Doc isnt going to be at that office that day so got moved to Miami office ...
Wow!!! Who's your PS?
Dr Johnathan fisher
Have you heard of him ?? Hes at the Vanities Surgery Center on 8th st ... How are you doing ?? Are you getting excited ?

Welcome to the community:)