Dr. B Make Dreams Come True! - Miami, FL

After losing 45 lbs, I wanted my body to reflect...

After losing 45 lbs, I wanted my body to reflect the person that I truly am. I did not want to live with a fat, flabby stomach.

Recovery is going very well for me. It was tough...

Recovery is going very well for me. It was tough the first few days, but every day gets easier. The pain was always manageable, though I am still sore from the lipo.

When I take a shower, although it feels great, I can't wait to get out and get the binder back on. It starts to feel very tight and uncomfortable, but once I look at myself in the mirror and see my new flat tummy, I realize that it's all worth it. I am so happy!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with several plastic surgeons in Miami, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. B. I knew immediately that he was the doctor for me. His vast experience, impressive credentials, and honesty assured me I was making the right decision. On the day of surgery, I had complete peace of mind! His anesthesiologist, Dr. Jimenez, is an MD with +30 yrs. of experience. His nurses are amazing at making you feel comfortable. His OR is state of the art, just like a hospital. My results are beautiful! My incision is perfectly straight and low. My belly button is nice. I now have the body of my dreams, thanks to Dr. B. I am THRILLED with everything and highly recommend Dr. B and his team!