Only 5 Days Until my Surgery - Miami, FL

My motivation is my husband who has been there...

My motivation is my husband who has been there with me through thick & thin (literally) I have considered this procedure since 1995. I want to have a waistline again and be rid of the ugliness that I see in the mirror everyday, I want to finally be able to wear a bikini after 26 years! I'm feeling a little nervous but very anxious. So just counting the days...leaving for Miami on Tuesday (3) days!

New photos posted 1 day post op. Naturally still...

New photos posted 1 day post op. Naturally still swollen of course but so far? I'm loving my results and I know they're only get better with time. Thank you Dr. Salama!

Got a message today asking for an updated photo of...

Got a message today asking for an updated photo of my tummy tuck, I am still a little swollen but I love my results and I'm super happy!!!
#Teamlooking good!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I actually found Dr. Salama through Google search engine last year October 2011, I did substantial research on his work and his background, I called and bugged the BAJEEZIES out of poor Reuben & Nancy who were both extremely helpful & kind and that actually helped me in making my decision to go with Dr. Salama.

You look great. I am also choosing a doctor in Florida and im stuck between a few being that I will be traveling from up north.
Love it! I cant wait!
You look great!!! Happy healing!
Thank you Mom2bb & Cali101. It took me a while to have my dream surgery, I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!
Wowowowowow you look fantastic girl :)!!! Congrats ...
You look great....
Hey girl how are u!? I hope u are fine :)!
Hey sis! I am doing great! Still a bit sore. It's day 4 of post op and my results are looking awesome! I'll be here in Miami for another 5 days so looking forward to seeing Dr. Salama again and seeing even more progress with my new tummy!
Wow thats sounds great. I'm so happy for u :)! I wish u the best and please keep us update :)! Have a nice day!
You look great!!! I'm having mine done 4/29/13. If you don't mind me asking what hotel (price) did you stay at???
Thank you....Dr. Salama's office gives you a list of hotels to choose from for your stay, however, I used a family and friends discount to stay at The Sheraton. I noticed a "Knights Inn" directly across the street from the surgery center, had I known of that location, I probably would've booked my stay there. Maybe you should check out that option as well. It's on Hallandale Beach Blvd. in Hallandale Beach, FL. Good luck hon!
Looking great!!! I love the way u look!! Im thinking to do my sugery in the future with this dr. , so please let me know what to expect!? I see the insection really low so that is nice!!! Keep us update i will love to see your improvements!!! ;)
Thank you so much. Dr. Salama is great & I'm so happy that I chose him. During my consult Dr. Salama showed me where my incision would be placed and of course that made me happy to know that it would be low enough for me to wear possibly a bikini next summer!!!
Looking good, congrats!
Well done hun looking good xx
Good luck please keep us update..... :)!
Good luck please keep us update..... :)!
Hello ladies. I am 2 days post op and although I am swollen I 100% notice an improvement in my waistline and to the flatness of my stomach. I started to cry when Dr. Salama took off my garment to show me the results. I have not seen my stomach this flat since I was 18! I realize that I have months of healing to do and the results will only improve with time. I will be here in Miami until next Saturday 11/3, my next post op appt. with Dr. Salama is Tuesday and I can't wait to see more fabulous results! I'll keep you all posted. I'd like to say thank you and I Love You to my wonderful husband who has been here for me and with me since day 1, he is awesome! And thank all of you as well for your moral support!

Welcome Sammi!    So happy you joined us.

Your belly looks similar to mine. Getting my TTin dec. please post about your journey and best of luck to you!
Hello sis. How are you. I am so happy for you. I have wanted it done since 1991..lol. Finally going with Dr. Jimerson tomorrow 10/23. I like you am so nervous and excited. Let me know how things are going. Have you left for Miami already? Peace and Blessings to you!
I'm doing great...My husband and I are leaving for Miami tomorrow! I actually did research on Dr. Jimerson as well..his work looks awesome. So good luck to you as well...Our dream is finally a reality!! I'll probably post some pics after the swelling subsides a bit or I may even post them the day after surgery! LOL....Keep in touch sis...Peace and blessing yo you as well as a speedy recovery.
Hello sis. Yes our dream is finally our reality. I wish you and your husband safe travels. I am excite for the both ofus. Yes post pictures. I will post as well.:) Take care!!