Only 5 Days Until my Surgery - Miami, FL

My motivation is my husband who has been there...

My motivation is my husband who has been there with me through thick & thin (literally) I have considered this procedure since 1995. I want to have a waistline again and be rid of the ugliness that I see in the mirror everyday, I want to finally be able to wear a bikini after 26 years! I'm feeling a little nervous but very anxious. So just counting the days...leaving for Miami on Tuesday (3) days!

Good luck please keep us update..... :)!
Good luck please keep us update..... :)!

Welcome Sammi!    So happy you joined us.

New photos posted 1 day post op. Naturally still...

New photos posted 1 day post op. Naturally still swollen of course but so far? I'm loving my results and I know they're only get better with time. Thank you Dr. Salama!
Hey girl how are u!? I hope u are fine :)!
Hey sis! I am doing great! Still a bit sore. It's day 4 of post op and my results are looking awesome! I'll be here in Miami for another 5 days so looking forward to seeing Dr. Salama again and seeing even more progress with my new tummy!
Wow thats sounds great. I'm so happy for u :)! I wish u the best and please keep us update :)! Have a nice day!

Got a message today asking for an updated photo of...

Got a message today asking for an updated photo of my tummy tuck, I am still a little swollen but I love my results and I'm super happy!!!
#Teamlooking good!!
You look great. I am also choosing a doctor in Florida and im stuck between a few being that I will be traveling from up north.
Love it! I cant wait!
You look great!!! Happy healing!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I actually found Dr. Salama through Google search engine last year October 2011, I did substantial research on his work and his background, I called and bugged the BAJEEZIES out of poor Reuben & Nancy who were both extremely helpful & kind and that actually helped me in making my decision to go with Dr. Salama.