Rhinoplasty Removed Spurred Septum and Fixed Appearance - Miami, FL

Dr. E is an artist, esp. when it comes to noses....

Dr. E is an artist, esp. when it comes to noses. He corrected my breathing problems (from a broken nose) internally, and he improved the external look of my nose, making it smoother, squarer, and cuter. I gave him only minimal information about my concerns, and then put my trust in his aesthetic talents, which are substantial. That he made all the right choices (since I was under general anesthesia) is a skill that is only partially related to his long experience and training; Dr. E has a gift.

(A note about discomfort: The surgery for me was painless. I took only a couple of Motrin the first day after surgery, and nothing after that. But the clogging in my nasal passages, which bled for the first 24 hours, then crusted up, was uncomfortable. My nose finally clogged completely. The only relief was having my nose vacuumed at the office, which allowed me to breath. Also I had substantial swelling and bruising for days following, as well as slight bruising even two weeks later. I considered it all very minor compared to the aftermath of other forms of surgery and worth it given the results.)

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

See my notes above. Dr. E is an expert with noses. He loves noses, and you can tell he loves his work by the results he brings. he's not just another plastic surgeon with a specialty in rhinoplasty. He's got a gift, and I didn't appreciate it until the process was over.

Fantastic!! I also recently had my surgery with Doctor E. I'm 6 days post op actually and had my splint removed today. :-) So far loving the results! Best of luck with your healing!!!
Hello I am planning surgery for April. I am really nervous. Were you referred to Dr. E?