Revision Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty a week ago. I would...

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty a week ago. I would say the procedure wasn't too bad. I woke up and breathing really wasn't that bad, so it wasn't terrible. They were very attentive to how I felt that day. The recovery process really hasn't been that bad. It was a week, probably three days, that was tough but that was it. I actually worked from home on Monday, so that was the fourth day afterward. Today was my second follow-up. The cast is off today. I think it just looks like me. It's natural. It's better than I pictured. I just thought he was a great doctor.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had originally had my Rhinoplasty with a different doctor, but after with that I didn't see any other doctors but Dr. Epstein. I saw everything in his books and online. They were very natural, and he is obviously very qualified. I like his office and everyone has been friendly and attentive to you. He really knows what he is doing. He is very confident. I feel like they have exceeded my expectations. He knows what he was doing, and I felt confident even after having a poor surgery before. I really trusted him to do the job, and I'm happy with the results. I really like Dr. Epstein and his work.