Revision Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty a week ago. I would...

I had a Revision Rhinoplasty a week ago. I would say the procedure wasn't too bad. I woke up and breathing really wasn't that bad, so it wasn't terrible. They were very attentive to how I felt that day. The recovery process really hasn't been that bad. It was a week, probably three days, that was tough but that was it. I actually worked from home on Monday, so that was the fourth day afterward. Today was my second follow-up. The cast is off today. I think it just looks like me. It's natural. It's better than I pictured. I just thought he was a great doctor.

hi,thank you for sharing. so what did you need revision for. do you mind sharing details and pictures.thank you

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! If you don't mind my asking, why did you need a revision after your initial rhinoplasty?

so happy that everything went well for u.hope i may havea good revision too. upload some pictures!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had originally had my Rhinoplasty with a different doctor, but after with that I didn't see any other doctors but Dr. Epstein. I saw everything in his books and online. They were very natural, and he is obviously very qualified. I like his office and everyone has been friendly and attentive to you. He really knows what he is doing. He is very confident. I feel like they have exceeded my expectations. He knows what he was doing, and I felt confident even after having a poor surgery before. I really trusted him to do the job, and I'm happy with the results. I really like Dr. Epstein and his work.