My Breast Augmentation Was Wonderful - Miami, FL

My Breast Augmentation was wonderful. From Day 1,...

My Breast Augmentation was wonderful. From Day 1, I felt great. I had never had surgery before and I’m chicken when it comes to pain, but the experience exceeded my expectations. I didn’t have any pain, just a little discomfort that went away quickly. I went with Dr. Polo’s recommendation on what size to go and it completely fit my body. I had breastfed my son for almost three years and he sucks the life out of my breasts. So I’ve been very happy with the turnout of it. Everyone has complimented on how it does really fit the proportion to my body.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

The staff is great there, too, and the entire experience is really highly recommended.

I'm 5'4, 49yrs old, 144 pounds, athletic, A cup pre-op going to D cup. I have to go Ultra HP because I measured a 12. going 550/600 Ultra HP. I cannot go with style 20 HP natrelle gel, because it's to wide. PS said I would look amazing. because of my frame and shoulder width. He assured me that he would never preform surgery on anyone making them look less then beautiful, since his name is his reputation. I'm just nervous to come out looking like a hooker. But I'm as flat as the wall. really. what do you think?

Hooray for success stories! Thank you for sharing.