Mommy Makeover - tummy tuck and breast lift - Miami, FL

After extensive Internet searching the best photos...

After extensive Internet searching the best photos I had encountered for tummy tuck and breast lift with aug were with hochstein. I did a phone consultation and after reviewing and interviewing many other surgeons locally I decided to go on a leap of faith and travel for the best outcome. I went to Miami and stayed in Weston fl for 9 days total. I am exactly 2 weeks post op and ecstatic with results so far. Experience was very smooth. Doctor was confident and facility was gorgeous. Would do it all over again! I was particularly concerned about the healing due to my skin tone but I am soooo happy!

Awesome results! What post-op supplies did you find most helpful for recovery?

I went home with incentive spirometer, pain pump, got a second stage marena garment for week 2 and a used walker for the first week when difficult to stand. I also took arnica forte to prevent excessive swelling and antibacterial soap lever for showering once approved.
You look wow! Looking forward to seeing your progress as you heal!

3 wks post op

3 week post op and feeling great. Completely upright. Feels tight after meals and a little itchy. Energy level good.

You look fantastic!!
Healing quickly it seems. No bruising. Dont notice swelling. What size, type and profile implants do you have? Do you have to wear a certain bra?
Natrelle moderate plus profile, size full C, 286 cc. I wear the Manera surgical bra for the most part, but have gone without for events lasting a few hours:-)

5 weeks post op

Feeling back to normal! I scratched my belly a bit but extremely pleased. The tape is starting to finally come
Off around the breasts.

How r U recovering?
You look great.. I also used Dr. Hochstein.. I'm 9 weeks po TT luv my results!!
You look great! How are you doing now?

3 months post op

Still doing well! Tape came off breast and had a chance to see the lollipop..great result for my skin tone. I have no doubt it will only get better. Still some swelling in abdomen if eat too much salt. Still wearing my garment for tummy. Occasional numbness down front of right thigh. Energy level is great. Sometimes also with swelling after intense exercise. Love the results and would do it all over again.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

3 ms post op. Side view

you look wonderful! I had mine done this past march w/ dr. H...I was wondering if you found that you were swollen around the belly button area...I get nervous because there are days it's rock hard and a little lumpy vs...days that my belly button looks as flat as the rest of my stomach.
There is a ton of swelling that takes months to go away. You may notice that certain foods you get swelling Also I noticed after like heavy activity I would also get some swelling in certain areas more than others. Don't worry. Once the swelling has resolved you will love your results. I noticed after about six months that I could run and eat salty foods without having the swelling problem. Now I really don't have the problem at all. My swelling was concentrated in the lower abdomen but everyone is different. If it goes away it's likely not even a seroma.
You look great. Im doing all the research I can to find a good doctor.

1 yr photos

1 yr and still perky!!

You still look hot! Thanks for all the info. It's been very helpful as I plan to travel to same doc for my MM.
You look amazing. Thanks for the review!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon