Mommy Makeover - tummy tuck and breast lift - Miami, FL

After extensive Internet searching the best photos...

After extensive Internet searching the best photos I had encountered for tummy tuck and breast lift with aug were with hochstein. I did a phone consultation and after reviewing and interviewing many other surgeons locally I decided to go on a leap of faith and travel for the best outcome. I went to Miami and stayed in Weston fl for 9 days total. I am exactly 2 weeks post op and ecstatic with results so far. Experience was very smooth. Doctor was confident and facility was gorgeous. Would do it all over again! I was particularly concerned about the healing due to my skin tone but I am soooo happy!

3 wks post op

3 week post op and feeling great. Completely upright. Feels tight after meals and a little itchy. Energy level good.

5 weeks post op

Feeling back to normal! I scratched my belly a bit but extremely pleased. The tape is starting to finally come
Off around the breasts.

3 months post op

Still doing well! Tape came off breast and had a chance to see the lollipop..great result for my skin tone. I have no doubt it will only get better. Still some swelling in abdomen if eat too much salt. Still wearing my garment for tummy. Occasional numbness down front of right thigh. Energy level is great. Sometimes also with swelling after intense exercise. Love the results and would do it all over again.

3 ms post op. Side view