Dr. Krau Made Me Look at Least 15 Years Younger! - Miami, FL

I originally had a consultation with Dr. Krau to...

I originally had a consultation with Dr. Krau to change out my 16-yr old silicone breast implants done by another doctor, feeling that they were just perhaps getting too old. Since I was there (and feeling SO sure of him) I asked about the possibility of "fixing" a few issues I was beginning to notice on my face...namely, the droopiness around my eyes (always looking tired even though I wasn't), jowls beginning to form at my jawline and sagging of my neck. Dr. Krau listened attentively to my concerns and then suggested a mini-lift and brow-lift. I was quite clear to the doctor that I DID NOT want to look like I had that "done" look and he assured me that he would be very conservative, explaining the entire procedure and said my results would look like me, just very rested and refreshed, not pulled or unnatural. My husband thought I was nuts at first, but was very supportive of me. Dr. Krau performed both procedures on me and immediately following surgery my husband said he was worried because people would think he was with a 15-year old now!! LOL Dr. Krau's work was EXACTLY as he said....I looked and felt amazing and, 7 years later, I can still say that my face and neck look far better than most women 10-15 years younger than me. In retrospect, I suppose it was a bit extreme for most 42 year old women to be considering a lift, but I felt strongly about it and felt so extremely confident with Dr. Krau that I knew I'd be pleased and only regret not having done it then.

Also, I forgot to mention....while I do not have...

Also, I forgot to mention....while I do not have before photos posted here, Dr. Krau has my before and after photos posted to his website. I'm the first patient shown on under facelift on www.arykraumd.com.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was referred from a friend that use to work for him. Upon meeting Dr. Krau, I immediately felt comfortable and confident with his skills and the caring approach he took in making sure I was happy with my options. I already had a consultation with a world renown plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills and planned to stay out there during my recovery. After meeting Dr. Krau and discussing my concerns, I scheduled surgery with him and cancelled the appointment in Beverly Hills! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Krau to anyone that is interested in improving upon themselves. Most of my friends know about what he's done for me because I was so happy that I couldn't keep it a secret! He's wonderful!!!

you look really beautiful!!!
Looks great! I checked out your before and after. I like how you look very natural and rested. I would never have thought you had work done. How painful is it? I had a child 100% natural but this scares me!
It really wasn't bad at all...the pain. The worst part for me was my sensitivity to pain meds. I thought the pain would be severe at first so I took the prescribed Percocet, but it made me nauseous and throw up. THAT was the worst! The throwing up put pressure on my sutures, of course, and I figured I could try going without the pain meds. I found I really didn't need anything more than Tylenol for a couple of days. There was quite a bit of swelling, but to be honest, I was out to dinner with friends 10 days postop!! It was really about 3-6 months before I had total feeling back in my forehead (brow lift) and neck, but it was nothing that was miserable at all. I was more and more excited every day with the results. In fact, I'm scheduled with Dr. Krau this morning for breast augmentation surgery! I LOVE him and his work so much....HIGHLY recommend! Good Luck, Jen :)