Love my Brazilian Butt Lift ! - Miami - FL

I wasn't very happy with my "love...

I wasn't very happy with my "love handles" and I wanted a fuller butt so the Brazilian butt lift was definitely the way to go. Very happy with my results.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my Brazilian Butt Lift !!! I want to thank Dr.Pazmino and his staff for really spending a lot of time on me before and after surgery. Dr. Pazmino did Vaser lipo on me and that allowed the healing process to go a lot faster.

What's the point of posting when there's very little info
lol thanks my guess is that MANY OF THE REVIEWS on the site (as with others) are by HIRED HANDS
They r grl! Im telling u and some of these good results r prolly photoshopped and posted by drs smh
This post seems rehearsed like it's a commercial or advertisement. Doesnt seem real. Even if there were no bf pics, what about the after pics?
Hi if anyone has any pics would u mind sharing? I have my surgery scheduled for May 24 and I'm starting to get anxious about the results
Hi there myself, Adnitegirl, Jess ( in think that's right) and curious25 all have pics up of Dr Pazmino's work. Hope this helps.
No pics??? No point in posting.
Hi Moddie, I had surgery with Dr.Pazmino on September 17, 2012. I have not posted pictures because they have to take my follow up pictures next week, and then I will post a few. Have you had your procedure as yet?
yes had mine on august 15 2012
Yes please share photos!
may i see your before and after pics. Dr Pazmino will be doing mine also. Thanks..........
Happy Healing.
Can you share before and afters?
No pics!!! Really????