Worth Every Penny! Will Go Back to Get my Crown Done Later - Miami, FL

The operation was done mid November 2011. I...

the operation was done mid November 2011.

I only got my frontal part done. i am young 24 so my crown was still in good condition and not needed yet. but I will go back to get it done when needed. my hair line looks so natural iv seen a TON of hair transplants now that I have had it done i look for them and I have seen so many bad hair lines. I have recommended this doctor to many people and a few have gone and all have amazing results and never have heard one bad comment from any of my friends. when i had the surgery there was many people in the room (maybe 10 it seemed) and the doctor always coming and going. I had 2500 graphs in the front of my head. one of the best choices i made in terms of physical appearance . if you are thinking about doing this.. save up and go to him!

Hey there, just checking in for an update, do you have any before and after pictures you can share with us?
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

i had very very very high expectations and knew i was probably setting myself up for disappointment but i was wrong... ever expectation was meet and my confidence in my appearance was restored with this procedure .. thanks Dr Epstein.