Finally, a Hair Transplant Doctor That Works -Miami, FL

I did a Hair Transplant around May or June of last...

I did a Hair Transplant around May or June of last year. This is not my first hair transplant; the first two were not that great. This time I researched the doctor more before I decided to do a third procedure.  I've seen grafts already growing and nobody can tell that I've even done anything. Dr. Epstein is a professional who really knows what he is doing because I came in with a huge scar from previous procedures. That was one of my complaints and he definitely addressed that. My barber can't even tell where the incision was made. He did a phenomenal job. He definitely is a doctor that listens to what you need and then tells you what you can get realistically. I just want to say that whoever wants to go for Dr. Epstein to not think twice because he is really caring enough that he works with your budget and he's great at what he does.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

He really cares about the outcome of the surgery and it was something that I felt once I stepped into the office that I didn't get from any other office that I've been in. The staff is very professional, very caring. They were always very nice.

Was it the FUE, Neo-graft, or the scalpel to the back of the head?