Left Me With an Ugly Scar - Facelift - Miami, FL

If could turn time back never would consider him...

if could turn time back never would consider him nor his office

His the Operation Room is Scary.And the Barber Chair He Uses for to Give You a Face Lift is a Joke.He Left Me Wit an Ugly Scar .

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

the face lift is pretty good, I am getting compliments and nobody gives me my real age. But the scars on the right side of the back of my head are horrible. Poor job , lock of artistry!

Your review is confusing. You say you regret it and the operating room is scary & his operating chair a joke. You paid $17,500$? Then you say the lift is pretty good. Then give him a full 5* rating. Very confusing.
Omg... I'm so sorry you had experiences with theses plastic surgeons... I really hope the next your round, will be your final and best job..
Thank you honey! I am very selective now and thanks God I found this site to learn from another ppl experience! What do you want to do about your BBL are you going for round #2?
Honestly, I think I'm done. I don't want to push my luck.... Good or bad. Unless, my DR. Messes up and I would need fixing, but I really pray that doesn't happen. Then I would go to a certified Dr. Specialized in BBL's. Let's see how Tuesday goes..
WOW! You're in DR now right? I can only imagine how everyone must feel, and is he doing any patients today? Furthermore, how are you feeling? How was your experience with Duran?
Yes,thanks. I am here with my hobby we are at Hilton. My sx went very well I am 11days po today,feel great and my result is fabulous. I love des Duran,she is very carrying,patient oriented Dr and she drained my 2 times,making herself always available. Great experience. I use being here and got a quite for breast reduction with silicone implants for next year.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos, your review can really help others in the facelift community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands."

well I have seen many people after trauma or skin cancer with perfect scars that almost hard to see. I would expect plastic surgen to do at least as good as those were done. I will upload a picture so another women can see and stay away from that office
P.S His name is Jeffrey Epstein ,Miami
So sorry for your experience. It amazes me that the state side doctors charge so much and give such poor results. I almost feel into the same situation. I was lucky enough to find out about the DR doctors and Change my plans before I dropped that $17,000 instead I dropped $3600...... Not sure when all this took place for you but with time I hope things improve for you. If you don't mind me asking are you done or do you want to get more work done or a revision? If you have time you can read my review and see what I had done in DR by Dr. Yily
it's been 3 years since I had it done and the scars on a back on my head kind of got lighter, thanks God, so I could wear my hair up with more confidence. I am so happy I've found this site it's sort of educational and friendly. Next time I need surgery I will be going to DR or Mexico. I do have scheduled BBL round #2 for 08/20 this year with Duran. Hope this time will be just right. And BTW your new body looks amazing. Are you happy with TT? That's something that makes me think twice if I want to have it done. I also know it's the only way to rid off post lipo look on the tummy and narrow the waist, just hate the idea about having a huge and thick scar.

I'm sorry it didn't go well.

he could sped more time and do better job on stitching the 2 long cuts along my hearline on the back on my head. facing the amount of money I had paid. Very ,very sad and emotionaly painful experience. I would not recommend him .