My Journey into Facelift - Miami, FL

On Sept 12th 9 days ago I had a Face/Neck Lift...

On Sept 12th 9 days ago I had a Face/Neck Lift along with a Blepharoplasty (both lids).
I was anxious prior to surgery, because I had form images in my mind of this "Great Deal of Pain" I would need to endured to see myself looking more refreshed.
To my total amazement no "Pain" what so ever. I did no have to use the prescribed pain medication I was given not even Tylenol!

For those up there that fear could he holding you back from retracting years from the look of your face, FEAR NOT.

Expect bruising, inflammation and of course discomfort, but nothing you can not handle.
I am well aware that the threshold for pain varies from person but trust me you can do this.

My apologies to all readers I did not finished the...

My apologies to all readers I did not finished the sentence above "pain or discomfort varies from person to person".
Thanks

Hi Marty -- Thanks for sharing your story so far. How is the recovery going? Hope you're doing well; please keep us posted! :)

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. Wolf strictly through my personal research. I merely scored him 4 stars in the time spent category because I was not able to see him during my Pre-Op appointment and I was disappointed. He was out of town. Dr. Carlos Wolf was wonderful and even though I still have a few weeks of recovery before I can actually do a total assessment, I am confident I will be please. I felt a responsibility as a patient to share my experience with everyone.