I Am So Happy with my New Face - Miami, FL

I was unhappy with my old tired 60 years olf face...

I was unhappy with my old tired 60 years olf face , drooping eyes lids and sagging jowls. So after a lot of reseach, I decided to have a facelift, eye lift and necklift 4 months ago in Nov 2012. My Plastic surgeon is Dr. Adam Rubinstein in Aventura. My face is now so beautiful, I look 20 years younger. I and my husband absolutely loves my new face. I feel like we are having "second honeymoon".

The surgery went very well. I did not feel pain. The pain medication worked very good. I went home and after 3 days I was up and about ,doing my usual activities . Dr. Rubinstein personally took care of all post op procedures i.e removing the bandages, sutures etc so gently. I had some bruises but after 2 months they were all gone. He gave me a box of Latisse after the surgery and I was having fun watching my lashes grow and my bruises disminished. Then I bought another Latisse box and I now have long sexy lashes. 3 weeks ago I decided to try Juvederm lips injection after reading Realself.com reviews. Dr. Rubinstein did the procedure very well. My lips are now more beautiful, fuller, sexier yet natural looking. It is amazing what a filler in the hand of a good plastic surgeon can do to the lips.

I am so happy with my new face and the new confidence it brings. Life is so wonderful !

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com reviews. Dr. Adam Rubinstein is a very experienced and caring plastic surgeon. The surgery took place in the comfortable and professional hospital operating room. I stayed one night at the hospital and enjoyed the care/attention of a nurse . Dr. Rubinstein visted me the next morning . The doctor gave me his cel number and his email so I could communicate direcly with him. I would recommend Dr. Adam Rubinstein to my friends any time. Thank you very much, Dr. Rubinstein.