I Am So Happy with my New Face - Miami, FL

I was unhappy with my old tired 60 years olf face...

I was unhappy with my old tired 60 years olf face , drooping eyes lids and sagging jowls. So after a lot of reseach, I decided to have a facelift, eye lift and necklift 4 months ago in Nov 2012. My Plastic surgeon is Dr. Adam Rubinstein in Aventura. My face is now so beautiful, I look 20 years younger. I and my husband absolutely loves my new face. I feel like we are having "second honeymoon".

The surgery went very well. I did not feel pain. The pain medication worked very good. I went home and after 3 days I was up and about ,doing my usual activities . Dr. Rubinstein personally took care of all post op procedures i.e removing the bandages, sutures etc so gently. I had some bruises but after 2 months they were all gone. He gave me a box of Latisse after the surgery and I was having fun watching my lashes grow and my bruises disminished. Then I bought another Latisse box and I now have long sexy lashes. 3 weeks ago I decided to try Juvederm lips injection after reading Realself.com reviews. Dr. Rubinstein did the procedure very well. My lips are now more beautiful, fuller, sexier yet natural looking. It is amazing what a filler in the hand of a good plastic surgeon can do to the lips.

I am so happy with my new face and the new confidence it brings. Life is so wonderful !

I have a sample of the LAttise but afraid it will make hair grow on my face as the vitamins for hair skin and nails started doing to me. Also is it true that if you stop using it your eyelashes will thin out again ? I would love to have long lashes. I didnt get my eyes done. Didnt have the money. And my kids begged me not too. Not to say one day I might. Lol
Latisse did not make hair grow on my face. Latisse works. My 5 months long lashes are still there. If I put some mascara, people think I use fake lashes . As I sweep the brush on the brows, now I have nice thick brows. The first 4 months I used one drop of Latisse on both eyes every day. After 4 months I use Latisse 3 times a weeks as I heard if I stop using it, my long lashes will slowly fall and the new lashes would be short. I still on my second box of Latisse. My sister also uses Latisse and has excellent result.

I'm glad you had such a fabulous experience and great results! As another RealSelf member requested, we'd absolutely love to see your photos. They help so much with others embarking on similar journeys.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Realself.com reviews. Dr. Adam Rubinstein is a very experienced and caring plastic surgeon. The surgery took place in the comfortable and professional hospital operating room. I stayed one night at the hospital and enjoyed the care/attention of a nurse . Dr. Rubinstein visted me the next morning . The doctor gave me his cel number and his email so I could communicate direcly with him. I would recommend Dr. Adam Rubinstein to my friends any time. Thank you very much, Dr. Rubinstein.