Face and Neck Lift - Miami, FL

I had a cheek and neck lift done by Dr. Wolf 7...

I had a cheek and neck lift done by Dr. Wolf 7 weeks ago and I could not be any happier.
I have had no pain and the surgery looks so natural that when I ask my close friends if they
notice a difference on my face, all they can ask is if I had fillers, thats how natural it looks. My neck used to bother me the most, as it aged me. I am woman who works out everyday and I consider myself to look younger than women my age, but the neck was very loose. Now it looks amazing. I could not be any happier.
Dr. Wolf and everyone in his office are very professional and they make you feel like family, specially Dr. Wolf. I will go back in the future if I needed to do any other work.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

The second that I met Dr. Wold and spoke to him, I knew that he was the right doctor for me. He answered all my questions, explained to me step by step the surgery and I felt at peace and not afraid at all of the surgery. He has so much knowledge and experience in plastic surgery, that I knew he was the one. I booked my surgery the first time I went to his office