Can Finally Pull Up my Hair in a High Ponytail!!! - Miami, FL

I may be a young otoplasty patient but I'm sure I...

I may be a young otoplasty patient but I'm sure I made the right decision by getting my ears fixed. They were so prominent, I had to keep my hair down all the time, and was frustrated you know cuz I really really love high ponytails and buns. Wish I've done this sooner cuz supposedly otoplasty works best when you're a kid. Anyway, my surgery was successful, it's been about 12 weeks since that and my ears seem to stay in place. I have no idea whether it's too soon to tell or not, but I guess if they haven't protruded again thus far, there isn't any risk my ears will go back the way they were. My incision is so small and there isn't any excess scar tissue. My ears look normal, I'm so pleased I've finally got rid of this flaw!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Ear Surgery community.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

This doctor is super careful about everything, so focused and supportive. Really liked him and I'm never a fan of doctors!