28 Years Old, 1child, I'm Getting a BBL and a TT - Miami, FL

Hello Dolls, Ive been visiting realself.com now...

Hello Dolls, Ive been visiting realself.com now for a few months after a friend of mine found a Dr. On RS And got her BBL. Her work came out GREAT!!!! After weeks of talking to my boyfriend he finally begun to support my choice to get my new booty! I've already named her Betty lol! I'm so nervous about the idea of having a major surgery. I'm really looking to you guys for additional support. I'm torn between getting my procedure done in the U.S. Or in the Dominican Republic. I'm not going to lie the DR is much cheaper and the ladies I have seen on RS who got the work done there look like goodness. But I'm worried about the language barrier, my health during and after the surgery and traveling there alone. If anyone has any words of wisdom or has had the work done there please reach out to me. As for the Dr.'s in US there are so many how can I choose???

Updating my Fellow RS'ers on my Thoughts.

Ok guys I've been planning on having my bbl for about a year. I decided in Dr. ghurani and then I was going to wait a year and go back for my TT. I had my phone consultation in June and the Dr. Told me to lose 30 lbs and the I be the best BMI for my safety. I've been losing the weight but the time has been passing and I'm following a lot of ppl on RS watching their progress and that lead me to

I haven't talked to you guys lately....

Hey Dolls,

How have you been? I've been going threw a lot of drama in my life. But I won't talk your head off with all those details. But long story short I'm going to have to postpone my sx. I know I'm so very, very, very sad about this. Last week I went on a eating binge and now I've gained 6 lbs. it took me 4 weeks to lose them and 1 week to gain them back. Now I'm in overdrive at the gym trying to get these lbs off and get back on track. Who knows ladies maybe a miracle will happen and I can still have my procedure.

I'm starting to think the things that have been happening is because I have not truly made up my mind about who will do my surgery. I was so set on just having my sx in Miami and waiting a year to have my TT. But after viewing the work of the dr.s in the DR I'm really considering new doctors. I've been on here reading all the post and looking at the wonderful results. Thanks everyone for updating.

Thanks Donkalicious I've been searching the web like crazy. Every doctors says their work is the best! I'm torn between Dr. Ghurani, Dr. Fisher, Dr. Lilly and Dr. Robles in the DR. When I research the Dr.'s in the the DR the work is the Best they truely snatch these women but I'm scared to get the sx out the country. Do you have any thoughts on us Dr's vs DR dr's?
I am also new to RS and I thought I had it all figured out until I have seen a few of Dr Robles patients. I too am afraid to travel so far alone and can't speak Spanish but it seems that they are getting a lot done for what I am paying for just a TT. Decisions. Wish you luck
We had the same thought. My money will go a lot further and I'll be able to get both procedures at once which means one round of pain! What procedures are you considering? When do you think you'll get it?
BBL. TT. Lipo. I can possibly get all 3 for the price of TT in US. Looking at December 5, 2014. I can start Vaca then. You?
Hopefully November 2014.
Welcome to RS. The decision of a ps is a tough one, but as long as you research and make an informed decision based on what's most important to you, things will be fine. Good luck!
Welcome to RS. I'm sure u will make the best decision for you. Just do your research. I'm going to Dr. Fisher aug 18. It took me almost 2 years to decide on him. Stay positive and be patient trust me when u find the right doctor everything will sit well in your spirits. Ciao!!!
SmallBootyJudy I'm so excited for you!!! August 18th is only a few days away! Please post everyday. I'll be watching looking for updates on how the sx went and the complete experience. Now you going to be NewBootyJudy lol. Good luck and I'm praying for you!