Just Did It in Ft. Laud.

I had the procedure done yesterday and I am so...

I had the procedure done yesterday and I am so relieved. I had a great deal of anxiety about my decision. I am 47 years old and eat healthy and exercise often and do not have a weight issue. I could not get rid of the cellulite after trying mesotherapy, lasers, creams et al....I went for 3 consults and decided on Dr. Blinski in Miami. He was the most knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I had my front, inner, outer and back of thighs and my lower butt area. He uses general anesthesia and I obviously didn't feel anything. I was worried how I would feel afterwards.

Yesterday when I came home I was a bit uncomfortable. I took extra strength tylenol and 1/2 of a pain pill. Before I went to bed I took the other 1/2 and some more tylenol and a sleeping pill. Today I am just sore - no pain. It's just sore getting up and down out of bed and sitting on the toilet. I'll keep you posted on my progress but so far so good and the procedure really wasn't bad

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I can't rate the after care yet because I just had the treatment yesterday. I chose Dr. Blinski after meeting with 2 other drs. in the area and he was the most knowledgeable.