Just Did It in Ft. Laud.

I had the procedure done yesterday and I am so...

I had the procedure done yesterday and I am so relieved. I had a great deal of anxiety about my decision. I am 47 years old and eat healthy and exercise often and do not have a weight issue. I could not get rid of the cellulite after trying mesotherapy, lasers, creams et al....I went for 3 consults and decided on Dr. Blinski in Miami. He was the most knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I had my front, inner, outer and back of thighs and my lower butt area. He uses general anesthesia and I obviously didn't feel anything. I was worried how I would feel afterwards.

Yesterday when I came home I was a bit uncomfortable. I took extra strength tylenol and 1/2 of a pain pill. Before I went to bed I took the other 1/2 and some more tylenol and a sleeping pill. Today I am just sore - no pain. It's just sore getting up and down out of bed and sitting on the toilet. I'll keep you posted on my progress but so far so good and the procedure really wasn't bad

Can you be so kind and share your before and after pictures? How do you feel about this procedure so far? Im considering Dr. Blinski but it being a new procedure its kinda scary and just wondering if your advice will help. Im afraid it will make it worst like lipo does sometimes. Thankyou!
Wondering how your recovery is going? 2 months was when my legs were touchable again, noticable results at 3 months. I am going to have my bum done by Dr. B in time for summer & was wondering if you noticed a difference in recovery from legs & if so, what was different? Thanks for sharing.
So glad you are going to have it done. You should note that I had so much anxiety over my decision.....I almost cancelled several times! I thought of some other things that may be helpful to you and others. After the procedure - the first 48 hours you have to pee alot! You are removing all the excess fluids and fat. You need to drink a lot of water and green tea. The hardest part is sitting on the toilet. I read someone used a funnel - kinda gross. I wish I had this donut thing that I had after my pregnancy. Its a blow up cushion shaped like a donut that goes on the toilet seat to make it comfortable. Try to get one of those!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I can't rate the after care yet because I just had the treatment yesterday. I chose Dr. Blinski after meeting with 2 other drs. in the area and he was the most knowledgeable.