Skinny Girl Butt Implants removed with Salama - Miami, FL

OK, I'm a few weeks before my surgery and I'm...

OK, I'm a few weeks before my surgery and I'm extremely nervous. I am 5'1 weighing 105lbs so definitely too small for bbl. Salama suggested that I gain between 15-20lbs. I'm working on it now. I'm particularly concerned with lipo. I hope it's not too aggressive leaving burns and deformity. I'm also not sure if I want rounds or ovals. Any how, the closer my date gets the more nervous I am.

pre pics

pre op pic

2 weeks away

I just finished paying the remainder of my balance. I have 2 more weeks til surgery. I'm going to start shopping for post surgery items. I'm not really sure what to buy though.

OMG my date has been changed

Cynthia called to move my date from July 18 to July 14 this Monday. I'm so nervous. Ugh can't wait to get this over with.

enjoying the beach

I had my surgery

My surgery was scheduled at 1130am and I didn't get home til 6pm. The surgery went well. The ride home was uncomfortable. The pain wasn't too bad. I received 360 round implants with 500ccs of fat injected on each side. I slept ok on the first night. Going to use the bathroom is annoying. My vagina and face are swollen. I walk around for 10 mins every hour to circulate the blood. I can't really bend down.

day 2 post op

I don't feel any better. I have difficulty getting in and out of bed. I woke up last night in pain. My vagina is still swollen. I just want to sleep all day.

day 3 post op

The pain has gotten much better today. I had a follow up appointment and things appear to be healing well. I asked for more percocet and motrin 800 in addition. It's still a bitch to get in and out of bed. Also, my cycle started and I can't fit any of my underwear lol Anyways my first massage I'd tomorrow.

day 4 post op

Feeling much better. The swelling is going down. Going to the bathroom is a little easier. I try to sleep on my side but still too painful. I sleep through the night without waking up in pain.

day 5

Had my first massage and got my garment yesterday. The massage was painful. Am I supposed to give a tip to her? Anyhow the garment is really tight. I couldn't even sleep. Since my vagina is swollen the hole in the middle of the garment is too small. It squeezed my vagina so bad that I couldn't even sleep. I removed the garment this morning. My husband is cutting the hole to make it bigger. My ass looks nice. Still swollen. The lipo areas are looking better too.

made through week 1

Yay I finally made it through week 1. It is a tough recovery but it gets easier everyday. I'm still swollen and I try to wear my garment consistently. I have my second massage tomorrow. Hopefully it's not as painful as the first.

help, omg pain

Ladles, I'm experiencing some pain in my left cheek only when I am lying down. When I walk it disappears. I only feel it when I lie down. Wtf is this?

muscle spasm

The pain I felt was due to me running out of muscle relaxer medicine. Saw the doc today. He refilled that prescription. In feeling better now. He said he will remove 1 of my drains on Friday. I'm nervous about it.

is my butt too big lol

I'm trying to get used to my new ass. I went shopping and I'm thrilled that I'm no longer a size 0. I bought stretchy maxi dresses because I'm not sure what size I'll be when the swelling goes down.

Infection???

I've noticed some brown fluid oozing from my drain opening. I saw the doc about it and he said he isn't sure what it is. He switched my antibiotic to something stronger just in case. He also removed one drain. I'm praying this is not infection.

2 weeks post op

Besides nerve pain I think everything is ok. I'm seeing the doc tomorrow about the left drain. I'm not sure if he's going to remove it because it's still putting out alot of fluid. In praying that everything is ok.

swollen vagina

Ok so my vagina was extremely swollen. It looked deformed and it was hard. After weeks of this swelling I realized that I got a rash between my inner thighs. The doc said it was because the swelling caused extra moisture in the creases causing a build up of bacteria. Luckily he prescribed some powder and it's now going away. My vagina is no longer swollen either.

bootyful at the beach

Went to the beach today. Pain is pretty much gone. I'm still very swollen so no swimsuit for me. Omg so many people were breaking their necks to look at my booty. Thank goodness I'm no longer limping. I almost have my normal walk back. I still have 1 more drain. So annoying. So far healing is good. My ass is alot softer too.

relief from nerve pain

Nerve pain is the worst. It comes and goes. There is nothing you can really do about it. Well, I tried sitting, yes sitting to alleviate nerve pain and it worked. After sitting on the boppy pillow for a few minutes, I immediately felt some relief.

last drain out today

Got my last drain out. I'm happy and nervous. I hated that dam thing but I also am hoping that I don't get a seroma. Also I hated my garment so much so I purchased something else. Hopefully it's more comfortable.

new pics

almost week 3

cleared to fly home

Saw the doc today. He said I am good to fly home. I'm still nervous because I don't want anything to go wrong when I'm so far away. My ass looks really good. I've already begun shopping. It's much much softer. Barely any pain. I get nerve pain occasionally which sucks.

Something is wrong

Heading to the doc. Will update after. Seroma perhaps.

not looking good

Had to remove both implants due to infection. I'm devastated.

I am so upset

Not with dr. S. He warned about this prior and none of this is his fault. I'm more upset that I'm out 9k with nothing to show for it except scars. I had already booked my ticket to go home tomorrow. Now I can't so that's 300 down the drain. But both implants were infected and had to go. I'm gnna miss my big booty the little time that I had it. Maybe I'll do butt shots when this is all over.

I'm feeling better

I still have 2 drains and I'm taking antibiotics. Hopefully i can fly back home soon. I think I'll try again next summer.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S. and staff were wonderful. Dr. S. did a great job. What I liked the most is that I texted him all the time and he always responded answering all of my questions.

Angelbowe02, how are you? Have you figured out what is going on?
I'm ok just depressed. My infection is minor and requires 10 days of meds. I will contact a specialist to make sure everything is clear.
I'm sorry you are depressed :( I can only imagine. Yes I think you should see a specialist as well just to be safe. I am sorry hun. I hope you are alright.
Hey i Hope u e feeling better emotionally... I have been ok most of the time but some days r very difficult to bear... I'm begging to regret not having both removed bc Idk if I can do this again...even to just remove it will be hard. And it's looking really weird as the demaged side goes down. At least u will look even and normal like u were before.
And I'm curious... Do u still have your drains?
Yes. Hopefully I can remove them in a week or so
You'll be fine. You're so strong.
Thanks hun and so r you. We have ups and downs and it's normal after so much trauma done to our bodies but we will make it. We r way more than a pair of silicone butt cheeks right lol
Thx and ur so right lol
Do your butt look the same than before surgery? Or looks saggy? Did you have a bbl as well, and of you did, the butt looks uneven because the fat was inyected around the implant?
It looks the same as before. The fat injected made it a little fuller. Not saggy.
The review that said: DR Cortes ruined my body review. Why was it deleted I wonder?? http://www.realself.com/review/houston-tx-butt-augmentation-dr-cortes-destroyed-my-body?utm_source=umnotification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=relatedcom&utm_content=comment#comment-2072796
Dr Cortez?? Or Salama?
I think that is Cortes' review not Salama's-but it just as well be...
Cortes
Maybe Cortes made the deal with her that he'll fix her if she removed it? Bad rep is bad press so it goes a long way!!
Well said. *sigh* whats going on with all these doctors? I mean they are slipping...
They are making all the money from us, bcause we give them popularity here. I think they are taking all kind of patients regardless if they are candidates or not. We have to be carefull to give a review bad or good inmediately, right after surgery, we should do it months after, and not just the results, but the follow up that dr give us.
if they remove everything that alams RS member then what is this site for???
I completely agree.
I feel it's super important that we are very detailed in our surgery and recovery experience, and I feel we need to keep posting our journeys for at least 6 months. That way even if the dr seems amazing in the beginning, there could be underlying issues that have not risen yet. And can alert one another of issues. These dr's who are just totally shitty, are taking on anything and everything as long as someone is willing to pay them even if they are no good at the procedure. Why is Salama having so many issues with "RARE BACTERIAL INFECTIONS"?? Is it uncleanliness? Unsanitary? What the hell is going on? And who else is affected? Are there girls who have recently been to him who are infected and dont even know yet?? Its scary!
I don't know where to ask this but I'll post here. I wonder why this other review was deleted. The one that the woman got all burned up?!!
Which doctor? She got burned up?? My god... and why did someone that review of you that " cortes ruined your body"
Anenimity is my role model-she has gone through so much hell and yet she is trying like crazy to stay positive. I admire that so much. She is such a strong girl and I hope we can all be here for her and angelbowe02, and all the girls on here going through this shit. It has to be so scary and devastating. Lean on each other and help each other through these hard times! We are here for you girls! Best wishes to you all and I hope things turn around in the positive direction for you all!!
What I cannot understand for the life of me is that all these girls are coming forward with infections from Salama, and yet there are still girls going to him for bbl's, implants, etc? What is wrong with these people?? Do they just think if they turn the other cheek, it wont happen to them? Oh and because "Nancy" says everything is under control and fine that they wont get infected too?? They just trust Salama after all this? Ppl are CRAZY!