Butt Implants with Salama - Miami, FL

OK, I'm a few weeks before my surgery and I'm...

OK, I'm a few weeks before my surgery and I'm extremely nervous. I am 5'1 weighing 105lbs so definitely too small for bbl. Salama suggested that I gain between 15-20lbs. I'm working on it now. I'm particularly concerned with lipo. I hope it's not too aggressive leaving burns and deformity. I'm also not sure if I want rounds or ovals. Any how, the closer my date gets the more nervous I am.

pre pics

pre op pic

2 weeks away

I just finished paying the remainder of my balance. I have 2 more weeks til surgery. I'm going to start shopping for post surgery items. I'm not really sure what to buy though.

OMG my date has been changed

Cynthia called to move my date from July 18 to July 14 this Monday. I'm so nervous. Ugh can't wait to get this over with.

enjoying the beach

I had my surgery

My surgery was scheduled at 1130am and I didn't get home til 6pm. The surgery went well. The ride home was uncomfortable. The pain wasn't too bad. I received 360 round implants with 500ccs of fat injected on each side. I slept ok on the first night. Going to use the bathroom is annoying. My vagina and face are swollen. I walk around for 10 mins every hour to circulate the blood. I can't really bend down.

day 2 post op

I don't feel any better. I have difficulty getting in and out of bed. I woke up last night in pain. My vagina is still swollen. I just want to sleep all day.

day 3 post op

The pain has gotten much better today. I had a follow up appointment and things appear to be healing well. I asked for more percocet and motrin 800 in addition. It's still a bitch to get in and out of bed. Also, my cycle started and I can't fit any of my underwear lol Anyways my first massage I'd tomorrow.

day 4 post op

Feeling much better. The swelling is going down. Going to the bathroom is a little easier. I try to sleep on my side but still too painful. I sleep through the night without waking up in pain.

day 5

Had my first massage and got my garment yesterday. The massage was painful. Am I supposed to give a tip to her? Anyhow the garment is really tight. I couldn't even sleep. Since my vagina is swollen the hole in the middle of the garment is too small. It squeezed my vagina so bad that I couldn't even sleep. I removed the garment this morning. My husband is cutting the hole to make it bigger. My ass looks nice. Still swollen. The lipo areas are looking better too.

made through week 1

Yay I finally made it through week 1. It is a tough recovery but it gets easier everyday. I'm still swollen and I try to wear my garment consistently. I have my second massage tomorrow. Hopefully it's not as painful as the first.

help, omg pain

Ladles, I'm experiencing some pain in my left cheek only when I am lying down. When I walk it disappears. I only feel it when I lie down. Wtf is this?

muscle spasm

The pain I felt was due to me running out of muscle relaxer medicine. Saw the doc today. He refilled that prescription. In feeling better now. He said he will remove 1 of my drains on Friday. I'm nervous about it.

is my butt too big lol

I'm trying to get used to my new ass. I went shopping and I'm thrilled that I'm no longer a size 0. I bought stretchy maxi dresses because I'm not sure what size I'll be when the swelling goes down.

Infection???

I've noticed some brown fluid oozing from my drain opening. I saw the doc about it and he said he isn't sure what it is. He switched my antibiotic to something stronger just in case. He also removed one drain. I'm praying this is not infection.

2 weeks post op

Besides nerve pain I think everything is ok. I'm seeing the doc tomorrow about the left drain. I'm not sure if he's going to remove it because it's still putting out alot of fluid. In praying that everything is ok.

swollen vagina

Ok so my vagina was extremely swollen. It looked deformed and it was hard. After weeks of this swelling I realized that I got a rash between my inner thighs. The doc said it was because the swelling caused extra moisture in the creases causing a build up of bacteria. Luckily he prescribed some powder and it's now going away. My vagina is no longer swollen either.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

good luck hon. wish you happy healing.
Thx
Question? I really want butt implants inbetween the muscles, did u have your this way or on the top of the muscle? And are there any complications you ha so far? I had breast implants done 6 months ago and went back to ask my ps for butt implants but he said no he doesn't do them that there is too much complications and infection rate? That he only does bbl but I've been seeing on here a lot of women who had bbl end up needed it done a year or so later cuz the day doesn't survive. I want something more permenate like implants and would love to know more about them from a patient who haD actually gotten them. Thanks
Hi, I got them under the muscle. Your ps is correct there is a high complication rate with implants. It's too early to determine infection or complications. But I'm nervous about it. Good luck
Oh ok thank u. Let me know how yours are as the time goes by. Thank u
Hi @ Kmonroe 8812, I had the implants done a month ago and everything was perfect until I developed a seroma on the right side (fluid building up ) after removal of my drains and unfortunately it's been very hard on me. I was lucky enough not to have an infection so far and I didn't have to remove it but I had to go under GA again to drain fluid and put drain back on. It's been one week since that happen and I have LOT of pain to deal with since my incision was reopen and implant was washed (inside the pocket) to prevent infection. I feel more pain that when the actual surgery was done. Complications can happen and even though some people have none, some have them and sometimes pretty bad. I still don't regret getting them but it's been a long painful road to recover for me. Good luck with everything if u decide to do it :)
I hope u get well better soon and everything will be ok. Let us know as the months go by how you are doing
Your butt is The perfect size!
Thx
Awww I love your smile.girl your butt is ok lol i think it fits your frame
Thx hun
Hi there! You look fab btw! I wanted to know how much you weighed prior to surgery? Cause I was 104 the day of my surgery and got very little fat injected . So I was wondering how you got so much injected when you look so tiny as well? What size implant and shape did you get?
I was 119. I gained a few lbs just for surgery. Implant is 360 round worth 500ccs of fat on each side.
You look great!!!! I can't wait to go back for a round 2 !!!!
Thx doll. You going to salama for round 2
U look amazing I hope u heal rapidly an feel better.
U look incredible ! Hope u feel better soon
Thx
If it's pain like pressure and doesn't go away with the pain meds DONT WAIT. Call him and have HIM ck u NOT his nurses.
Sorry I didn't mean do scare you I was really down when I saw your post about the pain and it reminded me of what happened to me... It's prolly just the sciatica... Ask him for nerve pain meds it's called Gabapentin and it helps a lot. It's what he prescribed me b4 the seroma problem and I'm still taking it bc I still have the sciatic pain despite the seroma been drained and it works.
Thank you very much for the tip, I'm sorry for you in pain too hon. I will write it down and I can remember to tell him. How do you feeling now. Any luck? Hope you get over the pain soon. Take care
Pain of sciatic nerve is very common with butt implants and am ok with that bc is manageable .I'm still @ risk pending test results on fluid and not knowing is driving me insane to be honest but I still have hopes an I'm hanging in there. Hope u feel better soon.
Idk what it is but if it continues every time you lay down, please go get it check out. Call Salama! Health first. Hope it's nothing bad and just your muscles working. Don't quote me no doctor.
yet she right you need call dr Salama and ask him what wrong please do hon. praying for you