Butt Implants with Salama - Miami, FL

OK, I'm a few weeks before my surgery and I'm...

OK, I'm a few weeks before my surgery and I'm extremely nervous. I am 5'1 weighing 105lbs so definitely too small for bbl. Salama suggested that I gain between 15-20lbs. I'm working on it now. I'm particularly concerned with lipo. I hope it's not too aggressive leaving burns and deformity. I'm also not sure if I want rounds or ovals. Any how, the closer my date gets the more nervous I am.

pre pics

pre op pic

2 weeks away

I just finished paying the remainder of my balance. I have 2 more weeks til surgery. I'm going to start shopping for post surgery items. I'm not really sure what to buy though.

OMG my date has been changed

Cynthia called to move my date from July 18 to July 14 this Monday. I'm so nervous. Ugh can't wait to get this over with.

enjoying the beach

I had my surgery

My surgery was scheduled at 1130am and I didn't get home til 6pm. The surgery went well. The ride home was uncomfortable. The pain wasn't too bad. I received 360 round implants with 500ccs of fat injected on each side. I slept ok on the first night. Going to use the bathroom is annoying. My vagina and face are swollen. I walk around for 10 mins every hour to circulate the blood. I can't really bend down.

day 2 post op

I don't feel any better. I have difficulty getting in and out of bed. I woke up last night in pain. My vagina is still swollen. I just want to sleep all day.

day 3 post op

The pain has gotten much better today. I had a follow up appointment and things appear to be healing well. I asked for more percocet and motrin 800 in addition. It's still a bitch to get in and out of bed. Also, my cycle started and I can't fit any of my underwear lol Anyways my first massage I'd tomorrow.

day 4 post op

Feeling much better. The swelling is going down. Going to the bathroom is a little easier. I try to sleep on my side but still too painful. I sleep through the night without waking up in pain.

day 5

Had my first massage and got my garment yesterday. The massage was painful. Am I supposed to give a tip to her? Anyhow the garment is really tight. I couldn't even sleep. Since my vagina is swollen the hole in the middle of the garment is too small. It squeezed my vagina so bad that I couldn't even sleep. I removed the garment this morning. My husband is cutting the hole to make it bigger. My ass looks nice. Still swollen. The lipo areas are looking better too.

made through week 1

Yay I finally made it through week 1. It is a tough recovery but it gets easier everyday. I'm still swollen and I try to wear my garment consistently. I have my second massage tomorrow. Hopefully it's not as painful as the first.

help, omg pain

Ladles, I'm experiencing some pain in my left cheek only when I am lying down. When I walk it disappears. I only feel it when I lie down. Wtf is this?

muscle spasm

The pain I felt was due to me running out of muscle relaxer medicine. Saw the doc today. He refilled that prescription. In feeling better now. He said he will remove 1 of my drains on Friday. I'm nervous about it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hi there! You look fab btw! I wanted to know how much you weighed prior to surgery? Cause I was 104 the day of my surgery and got very little fat injected . So I was wondering how you got so much injected when you look so tiny as well? What size implant and shape did you get?
You look great!!!! I can't wait to go back for a round 2 !!!!
U look amazing I hope u heal rapidly an feel better.
U look incredible ! Hope u feel better soon
If it's pain like pressure and doesn't go away with the pain meds DONT WAIT. Call him and have HIM ck u NOT his nurses.
Sorry I didn't mean do scare you I was really down when I saw your post about the pain and it reminded me of what happened to me... It's prolly just the sciatica... Ask him for nerve pain meds it's called Gabapentin and it helps a lot. It's what he prescribed me b4 the seroma problem and I'm still taking it bc I still have the sciatic pain despite the seroma been drained and it works.
Thank you very much for the tip, I'm sorry for you in pain too hon. I will write it down and I can remember to tell him. How do you feeling now. Any luck? Hope you get over the pain soon. Take care
Pain of sciatic nerve is very common with butt implants and am ok with that bc is manageable .I'm still @ risk pending test results on fluid and not knowing is driving me insane to be honest but I still have hopes an I'm hanging in there. Hope u feel better soon.
Idk what it is but if it continues every time you lay down, please go get it check out. Call Salama! Health first. Hope it's nothing bad and just your muscles working. Don't quote me no doctor.
yet she right you need call dr Salama and ask him what wrong please do hon. praying for you
Today is the first day I'm in pain, and it's exactly the same pain as you but in my right cheek, it's only when I'm laying down and when I try to stand up, it's like a pain of something like a little needle inside your cheek?? It's difficult to describe but for me is like that, like something inside
It's the sciatic nerve it should feel better as u start walking and take pain meds, even non narcotics. But if it doesn't or gets worse call him for nerve pain meds... It's called Gabapentin. Ive been taking it and it helps a lot. Seroma pain apart, I had it b4 and still do.
Congrats!!! You look Awesome!! I'm going to get a consultation with Dr. Salama in September . I will continue to follow your journey and thank you for sharing your experience and pics to date. Happy healing and God Bless ;)
Thx. If you choose salama as ur doc, you won't be disappointed.
When lying on your side keep your knees bent and a pillow between your legs. It's reduces the pressure on the lower back and buttocks. Also a pillow under your waist to fill in the gap so your body has complete support. It will help u sleep longer without waking up to meds too
Thx a bunch. I hate my garment. It's hard for me to keep it on. And it squeezed my already swollen vagina. Ugh
I know but they r necessary to help reducing swollen and fluid from Lipo almost as important as the drains. Take it off for a 30 min a few times but put it back on even if u don't want too. It gets easier ... Hang in there sweetie
Thx hun
Wow that look very nice. I can't believe the pain take so long. Just hear from you is make me scare. Do they not giving you pain medicine? And why is your vagina swollen, I read couple girl but I never hear they say that. I'm sorry you still in pain honey. But they look very good so far
A swollen vagina is very common. Many girls mentioned it here. I have pain meds. It's not too bad. Thx
Hang in there! I was in terrible pain for at least 2 weeks. I'm 10 weeks out and still having pain periodically. It's hard to sit for a long time. I've done some road trips and end up having to lie on my stomach. Drink plenty of water or Gatorade. Watch what you eat as you know the sodium will make you retain water. I was swollen for a long time, too, but it gets better!!
Thx for the tips. Happy healing
Mine was swollen as well for like a week or so... I used a cup to pee and still do sometimes not to wet the garment.
You beautiful also you do good. I don't know when is my turn I can hand in there like you. By the way my honey just deposit the money down yerterday. Now I just sit here and until April 2 2015 feel like forever. Lol thanks for keep up day that very helpful. And hope you get better soon.
Thx hun