My Desires Are Getting the Lipo Fat Transfer to my Butt and Hips to Get Hourglass with Scoop - Miami, FL

I am 43 year old at 5'6" and 142 lbs. I have been...

I am 43 year old at 5'6" and 142 lbs. I have been debating on trying to get the Brazilian butt lift with scoop and lipo for about a year. Is it worth it and would I get the hourglass body I have been searching for. Unfortunately I am limited to many strength exercises due to two herniated disks:L-4 and L-5. Would this complicate my issue with my back any further? I really want to look nice and healthy, with a great rear end. Undecided if it is worth the pain or not.

Well Ladies......... i am 4 days post op and in...

Well Ladies......... i am 4 days post op and in pain on my tummy because of the lipo. Not as much pain on my butt,but so far......looking nice.
I do get alot of swelling all over my face and my body......is it normal.? Went to the massage place and it wasn't that bad. I just want the swelling to to disappear fast. Since i have been in pain, I haven't put up my post op pics, i will be doing it soon. I do have alot of itching.......Agggghhhhhh!!!!! Very annoying and the sleeping face down..........OH WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! How uncomfortable. Good luck to all the ladies that are pre-op and post-op........Happy Holidays!!!!
Dr. Enrique Pelayo at Vanidades Cosmetics in Hialeah Fl

I saw one of my friends that did this and she looks great.

Are u still happy with ur results? Does it last?
You went to Vanidades Cosmetic Surgery ?
I'm going to him in march please post pics of butt please? How many ccs to butt and hips?
Beautiful result looking into having surgery with him
Hello there, Dr. Pelayo can now attend to you personally at his cosmetic center. Here's his website for those that would like to see his before and after pics and request an appointment: http://www.pelayocosmetic.com/
Wow ;) you look great how much they inject???
Wow you got a nice butt!!!! Hope the recovery was good... hope to see more reviews :)
how many cc's did you get per butt cheek?
That's a great price. What's the amount off cc's you got into each side?
How is the pain? Are you able to sit and walk?
Do you have his number
Good luck ladies and I'm also considering gettin a bigger butt I have none at all where are the before and after pics
I love Dr Armando Soto.. I had my Mommy Makeover on 11/29 and I am sooooooo happy with results.. He is a true artist and he made my body look amazing.. And it is still looking better everyday as the swelling is still going away.... His bedside manner is awesome and you can tell he really cares..
Who's the dr? Do you have his name and #????please
Dr. Enrique Pelayo at vanidades in Hialeah Florida. 305 262 6070. There are many doctors, so ask for Karen. She is the surgical coordinator.
Thank you I will look it up I'm in California :)
I am having surgery with dr Enrique pelayo but am super nervous about being awake, can. You give me some details if what you felt n were you in pain during procedure. Hope to hear from you soon
Congrats on you sx..I'm looking to get mines soon did you really on spend $3700?
Thank you. Yes I did.
Omg that is so much more affordable than the 10-12k I was planning to spend with a doctor in MAryland! Thank you, I so will be contacting your doc lol
Definitely. It is in Hialeah Florida. Good luck........ : )
Did he inject any fat into your hips?
Yes he did.
hi..congrats on your sx and happy healing..What is a scoop? and what type of massage are you getting.
Hello Nyredbone. Thanks......A scoop is the shelf look but not so scooped on the lower back where your butt starts. It is the shape that jlo has and Trina. I am getting my lymphatic massages 2 times a week. It is a bit painful, but very good to release pressure and faster healing.