My Desires Are Getting the Lipo Fat Transfer to my Butt and Hips to Get Hourglass with Scoop - Miami, FL

I am 43 year old at 5'6" and 142 lbs. I have been...

I am 43 year old at 5'6" and 142 lbs. I have been debating on trying to get the Brazilian butt lift with scoop and lipo for about a year. Is it worth it and would I get the hourglass body I have been searching for. Unfortunately I am limited to many strength exercises due to two herniated disks:L-4 and L-5. Would this complicate my issue with my back any further? I really want to look nice and healthy, with a great rear end. Undecided if it is worth the pain or not.

Well Ladies......... i am 4 days post op and in...

Well Ladies......... i am 4 days post op and in pain on my tummy because of the lipo. Not as much pain on my butt,but so far......looking nice.
I do get alot of swelling all over my face and my body......is it normal.? Went to the massage place and it wasn't that bad. I just want the swelling to to disappear fast. Since i have been in pain, I haven't put up my post op pics, i will be doing it soon. I do have alot of itching.......Agggghhhhhh!!!!! Very annoying and the sleeping face down..........OH WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! How uncomfortable. Good luck to all the ladies that are pre-op and post-op........Happy Holidays!!!!
Dr. Enrique Pelayo at Vanidades Cosmetics in Hialeah Fl

I saw one of my friends that did this and she looks great.