42 Years Old, Bilateral Mastectomy with Radiation. Primary Reconstruction - Miami, FL

I was lucky enough to find out about autologous...

I was lucky enough to find out about autologous fat grafting as a means of primary breast reconstruction before having any other procedure done. In this procedure new breasts are built from fat liposuctioned from other areas of the body. It is a long process requiring multiple surgeries (I'm heading down for number 7 in August) but well worth the effort. I have soft, natural breasts with feeling made out of my own tissue, no implants. They are indistinguishable from the originals except for the lack of nipple. I would recommend this procedure to any post-mastectomy patient who doesn't want implants or a flap procedure. I am totally satisfied.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khouri is a wizard. He is the pioneer of this procedure and invented the suction machine that makes it possible. No one is more concerned with my outcome than he is. Worth seven flights to Miami. The aftercare is tricky because I'm a thousand miles away, but we manage with lots of emailed photos.