Incision wounds, bottomed out after 2 wks surgery, scared!!

I went for a breast lift and new implants 3 weeks...

I went for a breast lift and new implants 3 weeks ago. Dr was finished w me in less than 2 hrs. From day one My left side had a tiny hole that would ooze yellow. I called Dr that evening he said it was normal. 2 weeks still oozing & getting bigger each day, Dr still said it was normal. He never mentioned me bottoming out at all. I told him I'm having pain in my ribs on my right side- hurts to twist & turn/ breath deep- He still didn't seem concerned whatsoever. He does not respond to me directly he has his secretary email me when I have questions/concerns. I chose to go to a diff surgeon to get a 2nd opinion & he couldn't believe the wound, said I have bottomed out on both sides, that my incisions were extremely long, looks like a rushed job, and I will need revision in future. He put me on antibiotic for infected wound/ cleaned it and the wound seems to be getting better each day.
I posted pics below to get more opinions. How long do I wait- with
Pain getting worse everyday in my ribs- to have a revision? Do I need to have internal bra for best results so this will not happen again? My incision line is from middle of my chest to armpit- can this be revised to a smaller incision later?
Any other advise is appreciated :)
Thank you for your time & opinions!!

Stats: 5'10, 130lbs, 600cc high profile, breast lift three weeks ago today.

After showering this evening I noticed my open...

After showering this evening I noticed my open wound is now bleeding and discovered a second wound opening near incision site on same left breast side. Second incision site is oozing yellow. Im worried there is something else going on internally ?

Sounds like infection. Wish you the best and you should go back to your doc.
was extremely disappointed to read this post. There is a reason why we tell patients that healing is a process that takes months rather than days or weeks and this is a prime example of why. This patient had neither an infection nor bottoming out. I will explain the healing process and provide accurate pictures if you follow the link. http://www.lhochsteinmd.com/blog/real-self-review/
I'm dealing with same problem that you have:( I'm sorry
How are your breasts? Is everything sorted out?
Dr. Hochstein is a terrible doctor he totally screwed up my breasts and distorted my areola's to the point they weren't even circular. He should not be allowed to practice at all.
Is there an update on your situation?
I *STRONGLY* discourage you from going to Dr. Revis for a revision. You will make an already tenuous situation worse. Presumably, you have been viewing a certain website which hails his expertise as a revisionist. His internal bra is a gimmick of sorts. Ask other board certified surgeons specializing in breast lift/augmentation combos about his "internal bra". If you pay close attention, you will see that women on that particular board have to go back to him for revisions of his revisions. Also, no one is allowed to report negative experiences w/ him on that board. I went to him for my first BA & donut lift and now need a revision. If you look up pajamamama on this board you will see his handy work (she went to him 2x for a revision and she was left w/ a hot mess.) Thank you for sharing your experience w/ Dr. Hochstein. I have consulted w/ him before and was interested in him. His lift pictures are some of the most impressive. I was confident in his abilities. However, your situation has definitely given me extreme pause. After my experience w/ Revis, I honestly just do not know who to trust.
How is everything going
Wow, it must be awful to be going through that. Im so sorry
Oh ruby I'm so sorry you are having issues. That infection looks dreadful!!! I suggest you contact your PS ASAP or else see another doctor to get on antibiotics!!!!!! It looks as if there's a problem with double bubble too....Was your surgeon board certified?? My heart goes out to you.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Have you contacted your plastic surgeon about this and to check and see if you need antibiotics?

Please post pics as they heal and turn out. I went for a consultation last week with him...now I have to rethink this....he was my top pic, I don't know anymore after this.....that is just so scary .....I would to see how they progress, Thank you
He was my top pic as well. Mainly I thought he's so well known he has to be good. I feel like he rushed through my surgery so quickly and now I'm paying for it. I know there are risks with any surgery however bottoming out in both breasts immediately after surgery is his fault. I've been to three other Dr for help, all say he made my muscle pocket too large for my implant causing me to bottom out. Have you seem Dr Revis for a consult? I do know he is amazing at reconstruction- I should of went with him in the first place. Regretfully I did not and now I just want to heal and give myself time so I can go to him for revision- internal bra.
I have not heard of him, but I will put him on my consultation list. Thanks a bunch. Did Dr.H see your results? If so what did he say....I mean that is just awful!
Wow....I can't believe that.....if you don't mine me asking which doctor did your surgery? I hope everything turns out okay. Please keep us updated
I went to Dr Hochstein. Thank you I pray it gets better too. It's scary to have this happen.