Dr. Ghersi Did a Magical Job! - Miami, FL

Before surgery, I had to order my bras from China...

Before surgery, I had to order my bras from China because America did not carry my small size. Playing intense sports my whole life severely impacted my breast growth and I decided there would be nothing I would love more than breast implants. Dr. Ghersi performed surgery on me July '12, the first two weeks was extremely painful (I was abnormally flat). After those two weeks all the pain went away very quickly and I have been extremely happy since. I now have a C cup and cannot be happier from the outcome of this surgery.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghersi did an absolutely phenomenal job and if I were to do surgery all over again, it would definitely be with him.

Thats awesome. I didnt know you could buy bras from China, Were they sports bras because you played sports? What style did you get and did you go under or over the muscle? I am sure they look great now. Do you feel a difference in weight?
They were regular bras. With sports bras I would buy size small since my back is a size 34, the tightness would even out. My implants are under the muscle, definitely worth the extra pain. The only difference I have noticed with weight is that my breasts actually make me look a bit thinner. But while weighing myself on a scale I think I am about 1 pound heavier. So no complaints with that :).

Bras from China...wow. I didn't know you could, but that's an interesting concept. Where would you get them there?

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you were able to get this done for yourself.