Finally I Have Beautiful Breasts - Miami, FL

I went to see Dr. Krau for a breast...

I went to see Dr. Krau for a breast revision/reconstruction after having a very bad experience and result from a different surgeon. I knew my case was going to be difficult and challenging. My scars were large, my breasts were uneven, and my areolas were completely different. I had bottomed out on one breast and both breasts contracted a severe infection.

Dr. Krau was patient, sympatheic and meticulous. He not only corrected my breasts, he perfected them! My first consult was nerve wrecking for me, but Dr. Krau immediately put me at ease. He took his time and after a thorough examination agreed to take my case, first explaining it would be a challenge, but that he would definitely be able to revise my breasts. He also told me to come back in 6 months because I wasnt completely healed from the first surgery. I had seen him a mere 4 months after my procedure.

Six months later I was back in his office, very confident and ready to schedule my surgery. Dr. Krau did a second consult and thorough examination. He made me feel very confident that I would finally get the result I always wanted.

I am now 2 weeks post op and couldnt be happier with my result. My breasts are beautiful and even. Recovery immediately after surgery was very smooth. I woke up feeling like I just had taken a long nap - no drowsiness or nausea.

My entire experience with Dr. Krau and his staff was wonderful. Nurse Nora was great with answering all my questions and texts. I have recommended him to friends that have had procedures with him as well and are just as happy as I am.

I cant thank Dr. Krau and his staff enough.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Krau was highly recommended by friends that had procedures done by him. His work and professionalism is of the highest standards.